Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
College Rockout
Jan 10, 2010

From the bloodyelbow interview GSP just did, talking about Conor's weightcut to Featherweight

quote:

GSP: No that's not true. That's not true. He walks around 180, 185.

Interviewer: I don't think he's coming back to FW.

GSP: I don't see that either. It's very bad for your health, for your organs, at long term.

McGregor is a big guy. He's a huge guy - for his weight class, he's huge. I don't understand how some guys cut like that - I mean, I have an idea.

Interviewer: A lot of Parsley?

GSP: I have an idea, but maybe they know something that I don't.

What's GSP referring to here with the whole "I have an idea" thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

College Rockout
Jan 10, 2010

What do people here think of the Portland UFC Fight Night Card?
http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night-portland?id=

I can see this card live but I don't know the fighters well enough to know if this is a good card or not.
I figure Lineker/Dodson will be insane but I'm worried that that might be a quick fight.

I guess what I'm asking is, is this card worth the $150 or so to see live?

College Rockout
Jan 10, 2010

Ok literally buying the tickets right now, thanks!

• Locked thread