Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Another MMA fighter/criminal is Lee Murray, who nicked £53 million from a cash depot. He has a win over Jorge Rivera in the UFC and lost to Anderson in his last fight.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Murray

Lee Murray didn't necessarily do it mind, not saying he's innocent for sure but like Joe Rogan, question everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

LobsterMobster posted:

Sadly there doesn't exist any video of the most important moments in his career: all his childhood bullying and throwing that brick in the loving river

What about him throwing a brick in the river?

Dan Didio posted:

Only three things excite him; a woman, of course, dinosaurs and the violence of the octagon.

And the first one isn't a distraction for him, I promise you.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

CommonShore posted:

Didn't Fatherdog threaten you with a ban if you posted about this again without revealing your "super duper secret source"?

He threatened to suspend me if I carried on talking about it in that particular months thread when I first revealed the exclusive scoop, and then I talked about it with him on irc and he immediately figured out how I knew.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

niethan posted:

how do you know though

I will not reveal my sources. If I were to say what I told fatherdog other people (Internet detectives) would figure it out and it would whittle it down to to few a people which makes me uncomfortable.

• Locked thread