Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
If you liked Amanda Nunez fight go look up Todd duffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Conor mcgregor will be fun

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Siivola posted:

Hey, I don't really know what the gently caress about MMA, but I've got a month of Fightpass and I like watching people punch each other. Can you recommend me good striker vs. striker matches? Bonus points for wildly different styles.

Edson Barbosa vs Ross Pearson
Abel Trujillo vs jamie varner
Dave Herman vs Jon Olav Einemo

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Wanderlei vs Brian stann

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Aye Doc posted:

I like watching dudes get knocked out. Chuck Liddell's career is very entertaining for me to watch since win or lose, someone is probably getting (T)KO'd (62% of his wins and 75% of his losses). i'm trying to find some other fighters who turned out like this, I thought Tito would be good for this but at 44%/33% he's pretty weak. can't even get knocked unconscious good enough, Tito. Rich Franklin is at 52% and 71%. are there any other guys I should be trying to track down to fit this weird fightpass craving?

Stefan struve is the only answer

• Locked thread