Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

It's not unreasonable to be pissed at the UFC/Reebok for taking a large amount if not most of their income away, while making them wear shoddy gear and getting their names and nationalities wrong.

I hope you're right and it's just growing pains but we shouldn't gloss over just how hilariously bad the Reebok deal initially was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Aye Doc posted:

I like watching dudes get knocked out. Chuck Liddell's career is very entertaining for me to watch since win or lose, someone is probably getting (T)KO'd (62% of his wins and 75% of his losses). i'm trying to find some other fighters who turned out like this, I thought Tito would be good for this but at 44%/33% he's pretty weak. can't even get knocked unconscious good enough, Tito. Rich Franklin is at 52% and 71%. are there any other guys I should be trying to track down to fit this weird fightpass craving?

Anthony Johnson
Mark Hunt
Cowboy

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Houston Alexander's UFC career was brief but violent

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

The dirtiest move ever has to go to Gerard Gerdeau eye-gouging Yuki Nakai so badly that he was permanently blind in one eye and ended his career

• Locked thread