Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
all you need to know about joanna is that once upon a time, there was a young pat barry victim who was definitely going to be the next champion, with coleman-like certainty. however, that young woman was beaten badly by someone named i don't remember. in turn, joanna beat her to the extent that she looked scared, hopeless, and utterly, utterly outclassed. it was essentially like after the long run up to steph curry's impending coronation, during the final game the monsters from space jam crashed through the ceiling and actually physically shat on every player on the court.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
that hunt/manhoef excerpt makes me wish i was critically unemployed enough to do a retrospective thread for the dream/sengoku era. it was all kind of ghetto but there were some really great moments even outside of the stuff people remember (like eddie alvarez, aoki losing a bunch). that fight between tokoro and hiroyuki takaya where there were about 3 kos was bananas.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

MassRafTer posted:

Let us never forget the Sengoku that occured in the Saitama Super Arena lobby during a concert.

Haha wasn't it for the black eyed peas?

• Locked thread