Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard
Tito wasn't on great terms with the UFC but I think he left on his own terms after the Machida fight. Only problem was his UFC contract forbade him from fighting in another promotion for a year and he was planning on going to EliteXC or Affliction I don't remember which but it didn't matter cause they both died during that time. He eventually gave in and begged Dana for his job back which led to him losing to Forrest and giving the famous "cracked skull" excuse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
In guard
The Wanderlei vs Rampage fights are good. Best striking fight ever is probably Lawler vs Condit. Trujillo vs Varner was a great sloppy brawl. Gomi vs Pulver is also a good one, as well as BJ vs Pulver I (One of the few times I've ever seen BJ get rocked). BJ vs Machida is good as well even though they were both fat as hell.

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
In guard

CommonShore posted:

Name the fight

Overeem/Rogers, though it felt like Reem was teeing off on Rogers with GnP for a lot longer than those numbers say

fatherdog posted:

Duffee/Russow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBXSQ33LL7Q

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
In guard
Scott Smith made a career out of getting knocked out and knocking guys out, usually in the same fight

• Locked thread