Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I took his lashing out as him expressing that frustration in a safe space at someone who deserves it in both his and the public's eyes. I seriously doubt he'd have so much to say about it if the comment wasn't coming after a huge personal loss for him both monetarily and every other way. Cerrone really hosed up coming out with that right now, if he ever wanted to have a better contract with more media exposure, that wasn't the way to do it, especially the same day the company was sold. I didn't realize he was a redneck rear end in a top hat until that moment because I just hadn't thought about it. My only exposure to him before that was him going all in on some fights and getting the dog poo poo beaten out of him by Nate Diaz, which wasn't a terrible look or anything, but this drama is. It's the second time, so it's not like I believe that he actually gives a poo poo or repented.

I hope Rick Story beats his rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread