Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
:dong: Highway Traffic :dong:
Prediction Razzies

I'm excited and not at all afraid of the anime!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

In star ocean 3 one of the galactic races looked exactly like humans but they were all tall, blonde and attractive.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

I love this I love you

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

SOLarian posted:

Are you going to continue showing each and every random battle? They get repetitive very fast and there are going to be a lot of them.

Also I noticed that I cannot watch someone else play through this game. Why aren't you maxing out the gathering skills first? Why not follow the "outside" of the map first instead of running around totally random. :argh: (Don't take that as criticism)

We are bad people and very rarely edit our stuff. By which I mean we want to take you on the REAL, FULL journey.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

We are recording today and the full weight of Star Ocean just hit us. Look forward to it!

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Red Bones posted:

I mean, they said they were doing their own scans of the planet or something. It doesn't look like the bugs are particularly rare, so I'd assume they'd know that there were big bugs all over the place.

I find it funny that in lieu of giving this completely alien race a distinctive cultural vibe or pattern of speech, the space elves instead talk entirely like the human characters, and even objectify women just like humans do. Maybe we aren't so different after all.

I like the idea that the stupid universal translator also translates culture.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Welch and her awfulness actually owns. One day you'll come around and realise I was right.

This game, however, has managed to make me angrier than anything else we've ever played.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Zanzibar Ham posted:

You know which jRPG did kids right? Lost Odyssey. That game tricks you into thinking it'll have really boring cookie-cutter characters, but after some events it gets so good!

I just quit that game during the final dungeon. It's great!

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Marogareh posted:

There's one sidequest that's has an amazing outcome that you guy's didn't do at the end.

It's hard enough getting two of us in a room together. Harder still to manage 3. ONE DAY, I PROMISE.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

A planet full of extras in a game that would cast Wet Maverick as it's lead.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Momomo posted:

I'm sorry Pork Lift, but you completely ruined the Limb joke. Might as well pack it up now.

All future videos will be wateyad solo commentary and the sounds of me self flagellating

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Momomo posted:

Nah they can just dump her rear end as soon as they get someone... better? I have no idea if the next party member will manage to outdo her or not, and that's a scary thing.

Eheh

Ehehehehe

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Ometeotl posted:

It's a yarmulke, Pork Lift. A yarmulke.

Thank you!

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Erd posted:

I DID understand that reference. TM&WL right? I'm pretty sure that's where it's from.

You're a good person.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Hell, star ocean 3 had a MASSIVE amount of time with just Cliff and Nel.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Mega64 posted:

I'm glad Wet and Sam Raimi are really committed to their fake relationship.

Like wateyad and I

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Were almost at the point where I need to apologise and promise the game gets funnier and more interesting! I'm so excited to be ashamed of dead air!

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

coleman francis posted:

Twilight of the Spirits is a wonderful game, I loved the art and the characters. How do you find the game porklift?

Also, all three original Arc games were released in the west in a big box collection on the PSX, they are also pretty rad.

I'm really enjoying it but play it in very short bursts. I think I'm near the end now though. The two main dudes have terrible names and some of the English voice direction is highly suspect, but I enjoy it nonetheless.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You're all stupid people with wrong opinions.

The best McDonalds item is Gravy Fries. Dear god do I love me some Gravy Fries :swoon:.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM THAT MCDONALDS DOES GRAVY FRIES AND CAN I LIVE WITH YOU NOW PLEASE?

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

One day I want people to be impressed by the way we play games.

Also hi! Hello! Welcome to the hardest couple of hours of video game endurance I have ever done. This dungeon/planet/whatever is loving garbage and it just Does. Not. End.

We like to joke about how the games we play are bad and often they are. But actually Star Ocean 4 has been a weirdly fun experience until now. This exact moment. This dungeon is THE WORST. We considered abandoning the LP because this section is so long and dull.

But! But! The bit after this is really fun. The night is always darkest before the dawn!

So in these next few videos, if we sound tired and angry and like we're kinda sniping at each other, we totally are. But I want you to know that mum and dad still love each other and whatever happens, we still love you.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

We're still not gonna edit any of it out though, obviously

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

goatface posted:

It was you who did a guest commentary for the 45 minute long lava-dragon rubbing, right?

We managed to maintain rapport throughout. Not so in Star Ocean.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

I fuckin TOLD you guys it was bad.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Forgall posted:

FF13 was way better than this. It was at least pretty, and stupidity was sometimes entertaining. This game is just nothing.

I'm not going to say for sure this is the worst bit (we haven't got TOO much further than this) but the next section of game is INSANE and I had a lot of fun with it. The agony of NOTHING HAPPENING EVER does stop soonish then everything goes bananas.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Sam Faust posted:

555: "and you're just as impressive Limb"

Limb: unfocused head twitching

Also, bless you.

Thank you

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

However, Wet and Wallpaper carrying Robocop around is one of the first actually fun cutscenes in this game, so I'm glad he got blown up.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Spatula City posted:

for the love of SamReimi, are you ever going to buy Fresh Sage? or are you just going to get wiped out in a battle and go, "oh, we forgot to buy Fresh Sage, whoops"! :downs:

The second one, for sure.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

That video is such a dick move and I'm sorry

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

I learn so much from these threads.

It struck me as weird because over here an E is a grade, a REALLY bad one (I think I have at least one E grade from back in school) so saying "E for effort" to me implied "You did bad AND you didn't try"

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Gonna throw it out there that space chess made me more angry than nappy time did

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

I promised you the game got amazing post hell dungeon. I DON'T (often) BREAK PROMISES

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Except our space program doesn't give us the chance to live on after we gently caress up our planet. Which, if this game is anything to go by, might be a good thing.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

BioEnchanted posted:

That mysterious ship was so black, even the white bits were black.

It were always raining on Planet Skyrim... cept when it were fine.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

You're probably right, yeah!

Fuckin Niklas

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

We've visited a place called Lemuris

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Friend Commuter posted:

Excuse me, we've visited a place called Skyrim. :colbert:

This is one of those Great Britain/United Kingdom things

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

We are back on the horse. The terrible anime horse

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Someone got whipped for sure.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

Yes yes yesssss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
Prediction Razzies

We have had a bit of a crisis and put the controller down early last night. The game made us hate everything, especially ourselves.

Today, however, I feel good. I am sending my good friend wateyad messages of encouragement and support.

• Locked thread