Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
Hooray! It's garbage!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
I've seen enough of SO4 already to know what's deeply, deeply wrong with it, so I'm really just here for wateyad & Pork Lift. The phrase "I'm operating at about half Mugi" has been stuck in my head for years.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax

wateyad posted:

I don't know about silly per se but I imagine that people familiar with the game are "eagerly" awaiting next video 'kay?

Christ, already? For some reason I thought we had at least another few hours to go.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
I only have very vague memories of what Lymle's deal is but I remember it's incredibly stupid and even worse than it seems at first glance.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
Sweet Bitter Beauty Song is still in my music folder because of porkwad and I offer no apology.

HMS Boromir fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Sep 1, 2016

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
It generated Stardust Crusader Akari so it's a success by default.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
Presumably she saw enough to determine that her rear end and tits were, in fact, righteous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
on behalf of videogames i would like to apologize to pork lift

• Locked thread