Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
e.g.

I paid half a grand for it and spent another small fortune on the peripherals to access the built in features so that means it's good and always works.

I love it because the commercials make me feel and sometimes laugh.

Plus, gently caress those other guys!

look at me! I fit in! that watch on my wrist indicates that I have hundreds of dollars worth of merchandised product on my person so you must adore and not mug me, desperate degenerate

your turn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

jackyl posted:

I read this shoddy post so I have to reply to it

haven't been this disappointed in technology since the condom broke in op's mom

a new baby sibling!

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

it's what I grew up with

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

suits my needs

mess with the best
die like the rest

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

my rig requires 1.21 jigawatts in order to operate at its fully designed potential

:smug:

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

when I see the download bar for a mandatory update pop up I plug in my device, run to the kitchen and see how many beer cans I can crush, boxes I can flatten and dishes I can do before I can play Angry Birds again.

I've got a pretty clean place for such a pathetic drunk

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

i can still plug it in

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

*plugs it in*

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

"it only works"

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

that lightbulb was designed to break in five months

that's why I got such a steal

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

i just like gambling is all (i can stop at any time)

the higher the risk the higher the payout

i'm a winner on the inside

take my money!

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

my device only records and transmits my personal data when a battery is installed

:chloe:

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

i know, right?

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

redm posted:

all of my tech is in poor shape because i always try to fix it with balled fists of rage

try a shoe covered foot sometime

use a rubber base as you would for a tuning fork

BirryJoru fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jul 12, 2016

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I killed my first car, does that count? I was a dumb kid and got sold a 1985 AMC/Renault Alliant. It was the perfect abstraction of shoddy tech made into corporeal form. I hated that loving car, and was glad when I finally killed it and sold the corpse to a junkyard for $100 as scrap metal. It was a terrible loving car.

totally counts

tech = technology

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

made fire

not that hot

hot enough to cook

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

the wheel never stops rolling

guaranteed

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

what the gently caress are you clowns doing to my thread!?

now I gotta think of excuses for all of you who just buy garbage

uh

A: dropped on head as baby

2: parents were heavy drug users

D: child of divorce

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

I got it on Amazon Prime day at reduced price because I needed a device that supported Pokemon GO!

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

:psyduck:

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

install linux

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

whut tha?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

I live in apartments without insulation and use a Sonic Alert alarm clock that has a vibrating unit to tuck under your mattress. I like it because it's like being nudged awake instead of getting screamed at

I just wear ear buds and set the alarm to the highest audible level for hours because gently caress my lovely rear end in a top hat neighbors

• Locked thread