Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Is there a thread for the upcoming Netflix show Will Smith is a cop with an orc partner, aka Bright?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Well poo poo, that's a drat shame.

Would have been a fun idea to explore over a season, but I can only imagine what Will Smith would cost.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Is there a thread for The Rook? Or would it be in a general UK thread?

It's a British show about people with powers.

But rather than idiots in capes, it's a spy drama where most of the people with powers work for their respective country's intelligence agencies, while those few who don't are at constant risk of being black bagged and sold as slaves to organised crime or dictatorships.

The main character starts with no memory of who she is, but unlike most amnesia plots, she immediately meets her boss and reveals to her that she has lost her memory.

Then heads in to the secret spy agency where she works to find out why she had brutally murdered 10 people the night before and which of the people she works with sent them after her.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Is there a Halo thread?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Thanks.

I really don't care if the actor commits Halo sacrilege, like removing his helmet. Or isn't played by an ageing voice actor.

So I'm willing to give it a bit more leeway.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Just caught the second episode of Halo and, man, they're really diverging from the games.

But, it's still solid sci-fi and I'm always down for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Is there a Fallout thread?