Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
The Story of Grey Squadron

Sedri 2 - Blackeye Post - 4 BBY

It all begins with a glass shattering. On the head of Calum Vessery, to be specific.

Calum takes 1 Injury

The assailant, a local mechanic that goes by the name of "Wrench," is one of a large party of Blackeye Post crewmen that used the Black Hole, the Post's dive bar/cargo hold, on a more-than-regular basis. The tables and chairs of the Black Hole often shifted with the ebb and flow of goods through the hold. Grey Squadron's arrival only added more to the jumble, leaving very few free seats and more than enough angry patrons. Which, unfortunately, includes Wrench and his ilk. Wrench leans back, fixing the rest of the seated pilots around Calum with a sneer, "Now get out of those seats, you Imp sithspits. These is our table!"

Everyone: The cold welcome of Blackeye Post's inhabitants to your arrival is only getting colder. So how do you respond, now that there's open violence against you? And... how do you feel about the other pilots?

--

Grey Squadron is:

1 - Kayvan Carrington
2 - HK-32
3 - Damaya Culu
4 - Neme Stardancer
5 - Waru
6 - Calum Vessery
7 - Reist Windhunter

--

Recruit/OOC
Link Sheet
Documentation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

White +1 | Blue -1 | Red +1 | Grey X -1
Injury 0/4 | Parts 0 | Conditions:

Reist got up and brushed off his smock. "Oh is this your space, let me apologize." He said calmly, before he grabbed his bottle and launched it into the air toward Wrench. It was obvious that the former holostar had been more than a few bar fights as the bottle smashed right in the mans face. "Come on you Bantha Podu, come at me!" He said his fists up.

Stopping a moment, he takes his drink and downs it in one go, before getting back in a combat stance.

Clash with Wrench
2d6+1: 9 [2d6=5, 3]
Dealing 1 damage!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

White -1 | Blue +1 | Red -1 | Grey +1 | Power -2

Damaya sighed, "Maybe we can just talk things ou- No, I supposed we can't. Thanks, Reist." Damaya stands up from the table, backing off a bit from Reist and Calum. Just fighting wouldn't do much to improve the squadron's rep around this dive. There had to be a better way.

Asking Questions (Grey): 2d6+1 5

Tricky fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jul 13, 2016

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

Turncoat
White -1 | Blue +1 | Red +1 | Grey -1
Injury 1/4 | Parts 0 | Conditions:

For a second, Calum is stunned, not quite understanding what is going on. The feeling does not last long for him, however. Years of training had made him able to recover his wits surprisingly quickly: zoning out in the cockpit, after all, was a recipe for disaster. As Calum turns around, he could already see the bottle launched by Reist flying towards Wrench, hitting him squarely in the head. Without a pause, Calum charges Wrench, knocking the man off his feet.before he could recover his wits, sending him crashing against a table.

Attacking back: 2d6+1 8
They decide whether to take off. as a result.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

"Haha, go Turncoat. Winter, you just got to speak the right language of these kind of people. Lived in too many dives like this to try diplomacy." He said grinning at the woman, this was something he knew and all that hokey force stuff didn't have anything to do with it!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Damaya tilted her head at the scarred man, "Reist, this isn't really going to solve anything. You, uh, know that? Right?" She pointed at Wrench. "You beat him up, he's just going to hate us more. He'll grab other people that hate us -- which, as far as I can tell, is basically everyone -- and then they'll come find us. Probably when we're sleeping."

Tricky fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jul 13, 2016

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Pops
White +1 | Blue -1 | Red +1 | Grey -1

It was always impossible for the new guy to find a non-taken seat in a bar, the mess, and more often than not, the cockpit. Let the kids do the scrappin', though - Pops knows better. Leaning back in his seat, he pulls 5 credits out of his flight jacket, tossing the metal bits into his now-empty mug. "I've got 5 says Wrench goes down. Anyone else want in?" He'd been around enough that it should be obvious to the local old-timers that he's seen this sort of thing before. What better way to fit in than try to make a friendly wager?

Manipulate the NPCs into a wager (Red) - 2d6+1=8

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

White -1 | Blue +1 | Red -1 | Grey +1

I knew the fight was coming before the Tall ones did, smell of adrenaline, tension in the air the moment we walked in. I drain my mug, leaning to the side just as another mug is thrown past me.

And I had been enjoying my drink too. Sigh.

I hone in on the dirty one, the one who hit my teammate. I hear someone call him Wrench. It's not like I can judge, some rear end in flight school was taking bets on when I'd crash and the name stuck. That's life.

I take advantage of my stature, scurrying between legs and under tables before leaping up, scrambling over the shoulders of a struggling pair and leaping several meters across the room to land on Wrench's face. "Yuuuub Nuuuuub!" my voice is a high pitched shriek that only someone suicidally stupid would dare laugh at.
Clash With 10
You break it. (maybe Wrench's nose? whatever you think best)
They take 1 Injury.
FYI-Rolling Red (-1), + Grey (+1) from using my unique qualities to my advantage, and then +2 forward as a combat expert against another being.

I grasp the man's hair tightly in one hand as I land punishing blow after blow on his face, while screaming an impressively diverse array of insults in half a dozen languages detailing the failings of his parentage, lack of intelligence, and probable carnal relations with a myriad of vile creatures from across the galaxy.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Rusty
White -1 | Blue -1 | Red +1 | Grey +1

HK-32 was a droid, and thus had no need for alcohol or other refreshments. He also thus had no need for a chair, as he did not feel fatigue as meatbags did. Yet he sat in a chair anyway, because he deserved one more than the meatbags did. Certainly these meatbags, who hadn't even had the decency to kill anyone the way his fellow pilots did.

His head swiveled toward the group of meatbags who had accompanied the one called Wrench, and fixed his glowing red eyes on the closest one. "Eager Inquiry: Would the meatbags like to see my assassination protocols in action? It would be a pleasure to demonstrate."

Manipulate an NPC: threaten them to make them leave: 2d6+1 9

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Neme Stardancer
R/A +/- 0 | Blue +1 | Red -1 | Grey -1

And here Neme was, getting ready to order something that wasn't juma juice and generally try to stay on the wagon for his new posting. This was not a good start to his day.

He lifts himself off of the stool and edges closer to the perimeter of the bar. Like **** is he going to risk his new position by getting into a bar brawl on the first day! He knows there's something he can do to try to cool heads and break things up...he just needs to find it. And not screw up like the last time he had a position of responsibility.

Ask Questions (Blue): 2d6+1 6

...he can't help but shake the feeling that he's screwed up.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Reist, Waru, Calum: The combined attacks of the three of you send Wrench reeling backwards, and he's struggling to stay on his feet. He looks behind him for a moment, debating whether to run or not, as blood flows from his nose where the bottle connected.

Pops: Wrench's buddies leap to their feet to defend him, but your calls for a wager distract them. Several of them immediately put their fists down, and one even pulls out a pay stub. He's old, goes by Scrunch. Scrunch plops down on a seat next to you, then slams a 10 cred note on the table. "I got yer wager son, you aint seen Wrench fight when 'e's got some scrunchbrew in his system!" As if on cue, the old man tosses Wrench a small stick of some sort, which Wrench catches reluctantly. Wrench sneers at Scrunch, then rips open the stick and downs its contents in a single gulp. For a second he shudders, then blinks and takes up a fighting stance, the earlier damage seemingly shaken off.

Rusty: The other mechanics seem thoroughly scared by your threat, and the last holdouts put down their hands. One of them, however, walks up to you. His name badge reads Bender. "Oi... you an assassination droid? Ever done in a Nexu? I might have an interesting job opportunity for you..."

Neme and Winter: You can't seem to figure anything out about the situation. But it does look more or less handled. Time to watch the fight? Or do you step in to stop your fellow pilots from doing something that could get them hurt... or worse?

Reist, Waru, Calum: Wrench cocks back his fist, then hiccups from whatever scrunchbrew is. "Come... at me!" he slurs, "I'm a... goddamn Jedi... master... fighter guy!"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Damaya sits down on the other side of Pops, "I've got nothing. Might as well get in on this bet. I'm in for 20 credits." She tosses a credstick on the table and angles her head over at Scrunch. "Now what in the name of the Force is Scrunchbrew?"

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Rusty

The droid turned toward the braver-than-most meatbag. "Skeptical Inquiry: What sort of job opportunity do you have in mind, meatbag?" He then put a 10-credit chip on the table: "Clarification: This money is in support of the pilot."

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
Neme Stardancer

"Well, if I had to guess...," Neme injects himself into Damaya and Pops' conversation easily, placing a tenner on the "Turncoat wins" side of the table, "probably something that makes your face scrunch up from the taste." He's...not unfamiliar with bar brawls, but different bars have different dynamics, and this one is just too...

...if he does something stupid they might...

Agh!

"So...Scrunch..." he offers non-commitally. "I don't suppose you've got any anti-scrunchbrew hangover cures on you, do you?" He shrugs. "Just saying, might need it in a moment or two for your friend."

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Turncoat

"Man, now I know why the Boxers were such a pack of gently caress-ups: with such a bunch of semi-literate idiots fixing their ships, it's really no wonder." It didn't take long for Wrench to charge Calum after he had said his little insult: Calum had done a little bit of research and he knew that any mention of the Boxers would cut deep, especially within the technicians. Sure, fighting Wrench might cause problems in the future, but Calum's pride was on the line. And that was something he was not willing to just back away from.

Under the influence of whatever he had taken, Wrench was actually faster than Calum expected, but still not fast enough. Calum had been in a fair few scraps: the Imperial Academy positively encouraged in-fighting as a means of self promotion and as a means to sort the wheat from the chaff. A carefully aimed punch to the head sent Wrench reeling to the floor.

Clashing again: 2d6+1 8
They take 1 injury. as a result.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Pops

"Huh. Never seen stims delivered like faeriestix before. Still, that changes the scene. Looks like you're doublin' down on your boy Wrench there. Care to make it double or nothin'?" He offers his hand in a gentleman's agreement, grinning as he nudges Winter's shoulder.

Manipulate the NPCs into doubling down (Red): 2d6+1=7

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

He steps back and looks at the others saying briefly, "Alright, come off it old man." He sneers at the thought of the man trying to be a Jedi of all things, "You want to cause more trouble than its worth around these parts? Everyone knows the Jedi are long gone."

As Calium hits the man again, he stands a bit more confidently, and holds back, "Force isn't going to save you today, I guess."

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Calum, Reist: Calum pops Wrench and the mechanic is sent reeling, crashing to the floor, barely conscious. He looks up at Calum, preparing to jump, but then his face scrunches up and he doubles over, spewing vomit all over Reist's shoes. The man slumps defeated to the floor, and a few of his buds drag him out of the Black Hole.

Winter, Rusty, Pops: Scrunch beams as Winter asks him what his brew is. "Well missa my scrunchbrew is a time-honored tradition, pass'd down from father to son datin' back to the time of BLASTER BOLTS SON CAN'T YOU TAKE A HIT?!" Scrunch leaps out of his chair as Wrench collapses to the ground. The older man hollers as Wrench is dragged away, then turns to the table. "drat nerflubber couldn't handle hisself! Grar it makes me mad!"

Scrunch looks at the three seated, then at the chips on the table. Sighing, he fishes out a few more creds, and tosses them onto the pile. "Well... at least it was an interesting night. Ain't got many more of those left!" With that, he heads off.

Winter, Rusty, and Pops gain 1 Part.

Calum gains the Winner condition.

Apologies for the delay, will really try to step it up. Post responses to the results of the fight and engage with each other as you want. Next post... Planning Scene for Mission 1!

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
back from probation, post incoming

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

As the drunken tech walks away, I shrug and return to the others, and my drink. I point at the pile of money.
"What's my cut?" I ask.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Rusty

"Observation: The meatbag got into the fight before betting began. Next time it should bet on itself if it wants a cut." The droid scooped up its winnings before the meatbags could contradict it. "Sarcastic Query: Does this mean I won't get to blow anything up tonight?"

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Pops
Injury 0/4 | Parts 1 | Conditions:

Taking back only what he had put in, Pops pushes the stack to the rest of the team. "Talk amongst yourselves, kiddos. And buy the victor a drink while you're at it - he obviously earned it!" Stepping out of his seat, he claps Calum on the shoulder. "Now let's see how that translates to the cockpit, kid. You just earned us a seat at the table and enough cash to enjoy it." As the old man makes his way out, he tosses a wave back to the crowd. It was going to be an early morning tomorrow, and every minute of sleep was another minute of clarity later.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Turncoat

Calum barely makes it to the chair at the table, feeling suddenly light-headed as the adrenaline surges out. He slumps onto the chair, rubbing the back of his head, right where the bottle had hit.

"Guess that bottle hit me harder than I thought at first..."

As Pops turns to him, Calum smirks. He was surprised to see the old man join him in Grey Squadron, and Calum knew that among the band of misfits, Pops was his only real equal, but it still stung that he was being treated like a fresh-faced kid rather than the seasoned veteran that he knew he was.

"Don't worry, I've had more practice in the cockpit than brawling in bars and, as you saw, I'm not too shabby at the latter either! Now, about that drink, who's buying?"

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

"By the Force indeed. These were new boots." He said as he made his way back to the table and took his seat. "I swear, not bad Turncoat, not bad at all. Nice to see some hustle from the team too." He said adjusting his well worn jacket. "Nice to see people around here know how to have a good time, throw a few punches, sort a few things out. " He said adjusting his hair and looking at the table realizing that he no longer had a drink. He looks up to the bar, "Hey what do we have to do for another round around here."

He motions and looks at the others, "This one is on me, after all, I got half of my drink across the head of that oaf."

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Neme Stardancer

"I'll chip in too," Neme offers, throwing down a credstick from his winnings. "But, uh, just water for me, I think." It's not slipping back into his old habits if he's not the one drinking it, right?

...who is he kidding, of course it is.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Damaya half-smiles at Calum as he sits back down, "That was some pretty impressive brawling. They teach you how to do that at the Academy?"

She shuffled a couple of credsticks out of the pile of winnings, flipping them back into her pocket. Free money was always welcome. "I'll take a Corellian Ale, Reist. In a clean glass if they have one. Next round is on me, boys, so I hope you're thirsty!"

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

"If you are buying, I am not complaining," taking the credchips and going to the bartender to get some drinks to around. "Hey, we will have another of whatever we are having and a water." He said to the bartender.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
The Black Hole

A night of frivolities ensues, with a looming sense of anticipation. Tomorrow morning, the squadron's first mission gets assigned. With that thought in mind, the pilots celebrate the end of training.

Sedri II - Blackeye Post - 0600

Weary-eyed and hung over, the pilots stumble into the briefing room. Like the bar from last night, this too was a "flexible" space on the station, functioning usually as a gym. But today, the workout equipment has been pushed to the side, replaced with orderly crates and boxes to be used for seating. At the front of the room, a holotable, accompanied by Commander Forney himself - who looks just as hung over as you are.

"Alright, get settled people," Forney starts, "The sooner this is over, the sooner I can go back to bed.

"Sedri system, as you should know, has only one habitable planet, Sedri V, home to the aptly named Sedrians. Currently, that's our primary goal - the Sedrians are being blockaded by the Imperials, forced into a trade partnership with the Empire. Nobody is quite sure how they get them, but Sedrians have an ample supply of Force crystals, whatever those are.

A Sedrian

"Currently orbiting Sedri V is the fleet of Captain Boran Karne. Some of you may be familiar with the Purge of Gorman IV - this is the guy responsible. Karne is ruthless, he gets angry easily, and that's what we're going to use to defeat him. Currently, his flagship is the Untouchable - a Victory-1 class Star Destroyer. He also has a few cruisers and four TIE squadrons under his command. But more on that later..."

Captain Boran Karne

"Also operating in the Periphery region is Karne's commanding officer, Admiral Corman Riese. He's got a half-dozen Star Destroyers under his command in total, including his flagship, the Imperial-class Bladestorm. Currently, he's operating out of Sriluur, in the Tharin system. He's got his hands full right now with the pirates and Hutts, so we're hoping we don't catch his attention.

Admiral Corman Riese

"Finally, the local Hutt crime lord, Xekko Anjiliac Grum, has been stepping up his power in the last few years, and has even got his hands on a few capital ships of his own. Unfortunately, he's got a deal with Riese to stay out of each other's business... so we'd best stay clear."

Xekko the Hutt

"Ok, got all that? Good. Moving onto our first mission. We've heard some rumors that there's a rival Hutt challenging Xekko for control of his clan. Unfortuately, details are scarce - aside from that this mystery Hutt is operating from a trade outpost on Lant VII. So, your mission is easy. get to Lant VII, find this Hutt, and see if you can help him out. Play your cards right, and you might not even have to fire a blaster. Any questions?

Ok, Planning scene time. Requisition supplies, ask questions, etc. This one is easy, so the planning is light. In the future, there will be decisions to make during this part. I may give you decisions if you ask the right questions. Also feel free to interact with each other and Forney. When it seems all is set, we'll ship out and I'll fast forward to Lant VII.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

I consider the briefing for a few moments before speaking up.
I ask several pointed questions about ship positioning, tactical layout of the system, and any large bodies that might mask our exits from hyperspace and buy us more time to sneak up.
Ask Questions 11
How can I get in/out?
How can I win?

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Turncoat
Injury 0/4 | Parts 0 | Conditions: Winner

"Why would this Hutt help us? Do we have any leverage on it. Why can we trust him , do we know anything about him?"

Asking Questions (Why?): 2d6+1 11

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Pops

Pops may have been laid back last night at the "bar", but after a full night's rest, he's wide awake and all business. His uniform, such as it was, was sharp, neat, and showed attention to detail. Front and center during the briefing, he lets his pilots chime in before piping in, himself.

"Sir, are we to expect a full combat load for this sortie, or are we going completely covert? Should I assume we're to start a crime war, here? Do we have any intel on the allegiances of the Llant system in terms of Imperial influence? Likewise, how buddy-buddy has this Hutt been with the Imperials?"

Questions! 2d6+1=8

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Rusty

"Speculation: If this mystery Hutt turns out to be my former employer, my presence on this mission may lead to violence. I'm in."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Winter thoughtfully tapped the side of her goggles. "It sounds like it could get pretty hairy if things go sideways. What sorts of materials and gear are we going to be working with?"

quote:

Requisition Supplies: 2d6-1 6

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Neme Stardancer

Well now, Neme summarizes to himself, here's a blast from the past. He's awake and not drunk and listening intently to the briefing; not exactly something he would have done this time last month. Let's see if he can't keep up the responsibility!

"I'm sure we'll have backup and such on the ground, Damaya," he says, mustering his old squadron tone. "I don't think the Rebels are quite that low on credits..."

Parts? (Requisition): 2d6 4

"...right?"

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Rubbing his head, he looks at the others and then smooths over his wrinkled flight suit, that was vintage sun diver. "Okay, I got that we need to find out what is happening with this Hutt, but we are going to need resources. I've been here before never heard of this Hutt. That is a bad sign. Either he is good, or this is a false lead to get us captured. " He takes a drink of water and shakes off his headache from the night before.

"I might know a type of scum that could be bought off, at least if you think that it is wise to associate with that level of scum." He snickered looking around the room.

Requisitioning Supplies
2d6+1: 7 [2d6=3, 3]
1 Part, and +2 forward on asking locals about the Hutt

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Waru: Forney responds to your questions, "Well, it's a backwater trade outpost like this one, minus the Rebel presence, so you can probably do anything you want to in the area. Odds of any Imperial, pirate, or Hutt interference are minimal, about as low as those guys showing up here. Honestly, we're not sure why intel is pointing to Lant VII to find the other Hutt, but that's why we need you all to get there under cover. Lant VII doesn't really have any features, it's a blown-out planet with a minor asteroid belt, so I guess if you needed to hide, that'd be the place."

Calum: "Look, do I look like this Hutt's mother? We. Don't. Know. Go. Find. Out."

Your instinct tells you that this Hutt accept our help like any other Hutt would, to help itself. As for trust and leverage... well, revealing that you're Rebel agents probably wouldn't be a good idea. Best to pretend to be independent. No need to divulge that information to start a Hutt war.

Pops: "I'll leave decisions on combat/covert up to you, Captain, but my suggestion would be to be prepared to handle a little bit of both. Zero Imps on Lant as far as we know, but again, no clue on the Hutt's leanings."

As Xekko is aligned partially with the Imps, it's a fair bet that this rival of Xekko's is against them. But that definitely doesn't mean for the Rebellion.

Rusty: "Uhm... don't do that."

Winter: "Take whatever you think you'll need... that fits in your ship, of course."

Neme: "The Rebels? No. Us... well, that's a different story. Again, hopefully, you won't need to fire a shot. But plan for every contingency, people. I don't want to get in the habit of throwing funerals."

Reist: "Very funny, Sun Jammer. Just remember, if you show up here with a Hutt in tow, you're the one that gets to share a bunk with it."

Everyone: Don't forget to requisition supplies!

quote:

During a Planning Scene, if you want to requisition supplies, roll White. On a 10+, gain 2 Parts. On a 7-9, gain 1 Part.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Rusty

"Clarification: My presence may cause the meatbag to initiate violence. I merely employed sufficient violence to ensure my independence. If the Hutt sees me as property to be reclaimed, I will employ sufficient violence to remain independent. Nothing more."

Orokos doesn't want to work for me right now, if you want to roll for requisition supplies I'm fine with it.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Turncoat
Injury 0/4 | Parts 0 | Conditions: Winner

"Well, it seems to me that flying around in T-65s might be a bad idea if we are doing a meet a greet with a Hutt. Do we have any spare Y-Wings or, god forbid, Zs?"

Requisition supplies: 2d6-1 8
+1 part!

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

"Why don't we just go in a cargo transport. Just have one pilot it, and as nondescript as possible. That way we don't have to worry about maintaining cover, or having to worry about getting blown up in some ship that hasn't worked right in 50 years." He said tapping his finger on the table thinking for a moment at the current mission, "Since we are doing intel gathering, we shouldn't want it to get hot at all. Last thing we need are some imps getting hot on us."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

"That's a good idea. Wasn't there a beat-up tramp freighter in the bay next to the fighters? It probably needs some work and some fake transponder codes, but it might do the job if we fix it up some," added Winter, "It'd be a fair sight more stealthy than a squadron of X-Wings dropping out of hyperspace. Definitely help the impression that we were smugglers."

She giggled, "Though we could always just hijack a imperial patrol boat or something and start trouble between the Imps and the Hutts."

• Locked thread