Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Let's buy a knife, John.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
I support any, all, or none of the above Johns

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
We need running shoes John! The fastest running shoes!

Gotta go fast John!

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
Cloth?

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Silkworms.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

UnCO3 posted:

Silkworms.

Heartworms!

running round
Apr 2, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

We need running shoes John! The fastest running shoes!

Gotta go fast John!

Ya, running shoes! and some stylish running shorts. We don't want to be impeded in our running. Also, Miranda always loved our shapely legs

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Nice, juicy, hweeyermz.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

UnCO3 posted:

Nice, juicy, hweeyermz.

They only make John stronger! Faster! Heartworms of steel!

JOHN'S HEART IS PART BEAST PART MAN ALL CHAMPION

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
PANTS

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
PANTS, John?

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

UnCO3 posted:

PANTS, John?

PAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS!!!

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Hey John, you'll feel better with some shopping therapy! The cops are looking for a naked dude coveted in poo poo, so you need a new look.

Let's get a good pair of running shoes, a nice, sharp knife, some shades, and a big ol' tracksuit. Because everyone is Иван.
Then we hit the bathroom for some plastic self-surgery.

Spend two willpower

WP 05

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Rockopolis posted:

Hey John, you'll feel better with some shopping therapy! The cops are looking for a naked dude coveted in poo poo, so you need a new look.

Let's get a good pair of running shoes, a nice, sharp knife, some shades, and a big ol' tracksuit. Because everyone is Иван.

Spend two willpower

WP 05

Make sure to get the knife first. Then you can run faster :viggo:

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Knives are not a tool for bettering ourselves, all we need is our winning smile.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Yes! Faster! Never stop running John! Run away from this cruel and terrible world!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Li Dawny posted:

Knives are not a tool for bettering ourselves, all we need is our winning smile.

God I can't wait til John has her turn. I feel like John is a loving psycho.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

God I can't wait til John has her turn. I feel like John is a loving psycho.

We really should reconsider the way we interact with people. Maybe a nice cup of tea and a warm bath, but then we should great the day anew.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Li Dawny posted:

We really should reconsider the way we interact with people. Maybe a nice cup of tea and a warm bath, but then we should great the day anew.

It puts the lotion on its skin.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Rockopolis posted:

Spend two willpower

WP 05

John catches a few looks while shopping, but in half an hour he's a new man, chasing after a Russian mobster's heart. You look good John, but you could look better.

John heads to the nearest bathroom, and takes out his knife to make some revisions to his face. A nip there, a tuck here, and voila! John looks like an underwear model. Yes indeed, things are coming up John.

There's a mess of blood, and those old swim trunks make for poor bandages, but it'll do. It'll do. In a few weeks no one would ever know. Not with John's skillful self-surgery.

Sorry for delay, got some dental work done and farted around for a bit.

:siren: END OF ROUND 4 :siren:
Bid for control of брат иван

PMs or Posts.

Anomalous Amalgam fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jul 16, 2016

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Oh my dear god, I don't even know if I want control of this.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
What the hell, PMs are a pain, guess I'll just spoiler it.

Bid 01

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

AAAUTO BIIIIIDUUUUU ENGAGE~

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
6paT NBaH

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Bid 1

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Same as last time

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
Zero, let's see where this goes, first.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:siren: ROUND 5 :siren:

John emerges from the bathroom feeling like a new man, with a new face and new digs to match. Absurd Revolver takes control!

The world is yours John, you can do anything!

What do you do?

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
If I were you, John, I'd dispose of the evidence, but that's just me, John, John.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

PETSTOORRREEEEE PET STORE PET PET PET STTTOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Come on AR, you know civility is how we get things done.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
John, we know what we have to do John. We have to find something tall. We have to run to it John. Run as fast as we can which is faster than anyone else. Because WE'RE THE BEST JOHN AND NOTHING CAN KEEP US DOWN

THEY CAN'T FIND US NOW JOHN IT'S TIME TO FLY

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Absurd Revolver posted:

John, we know what we have to do John. We have to find something tall. We have to run to it John. Run as fast as we can which is faster than anyone else. Because WE'RE THE BEST JOHN AND NOTHING CAN KEEP US DOWN

THEY CAN'T FIND US NOW JOHN IT'S TIME TO FLY

This is not a good plan John.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
John looks around the mall and then takes off at a full sprint towards the exit. Wind pushing against the fabric of his jumpsuit as he busts through the doors and into the parking lot when his eyes meet Smalltown Financial Credit Union across the street. A mini skyscraper that was the tallest building in the nearby vicinity.

John sprints into the bank and breaks pasts tellers, bankers and security to get to the fire exit stairs and begins charging up the stairs, flight after flight, with bank guards chasing after him.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Stop where you are!"

Two security guards burst from the floor you were approaching, tasers drawn.

What do you do John?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
They found us, John. They always find us. So many informers, so many spies with their eyes around every corner. It doesn't matter now. The stormtroopers are here and they're going to take us away John, unless we stop them first. We have to use our extremely fine tuned reflexes and training that has always existed inside us to grab their weapons of oppression and run away with them!

FIGHT THE POWER JOHN DON'T LET THEM STOP US WE CAN FLY

Spending 2 WP

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Absurd Revolver posted:

They found us, John. They always find us. So many informers, so many spies with their eyes around every corner. It doesn't matter now. The stormtroopers are here and they're going to take us away John, unless we stop them first. We have to use our extremely fine tuned reflexes and training that has always existed inside us to grab their weapons of oppression and run away with them!

FIGHT THE POWER JOHN DON'T LET THEM STOP US WE CAN FLY

Spending 2 WP

With the finesse of a martial artist, John disarms the two guards and continues sprinting towards the roof with the tasers. One in each hand. A wrench in the plans of those who conspired against John.

He reaches the roof access and explodes out from the door, a flock of pigeons fly away in surprise and the sun shines down brightly on John as he approaches the edge of the building, two out of breath guards behind him.

"Oh god, he's going to jump. Think about what you're doing... Come on man. Don't do it!" One of the guards shouts.

John smiles as his head zaps and pops and with that he leaps from the building. You're flying John. You're really flying!

Oh no, John. You're not flying. You're falling. You're really falling!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
John Dies 1-3 / John Lives 4-6: 1d6 6

:siren: END OF ROUND 5 :siren:

Bid for control. PM em', Post em'. John probably dies at the end?

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

:ohdear:

Bid 03

WP 06

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

AUTO BIDS ROLL OUT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
No bid can't compete with rock here.

• Locked thread