Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Gaunab posted:

Nice repost OP bitch

Wizard Master

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

It'd take like $2000 for these dudes to pull off a 3-way with the 2 chicks they are pictured with right? and Lakers girls are probably paid nothing because its an "honor" to be a Laker girl...

man $2000 is still low isn't it?

I'm going to say $3000....

EDIT: And all these chicks are Goon bangable, so dont even front.... but I will ask these aren't the actual Laker girls right? This is like a back up squad cause they have such a demand for public appearances etc.? Cause the Cavs girls this year would destroy this team of 7s....

I'm going to do some research now cause I got nothing better to do...

No sir, I don't believe these women would engage in prostitution.

• Locked thread