Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I think I'mma adept bow and striker sns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I took off half a day tomorrow. I'm very ready for this game.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I haven't played with goons online - do I just hop on the Discord in the OP and ask if anyone's up for something when I wanna play online?

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I registered my MH4U data and now can't find where to get the items. Any help? :saddowns:

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I'm loving aerial Switch axe, but I also love SnS. Still can't decide between the two :(

EDIT: Autocorrect was bad.

Mr E fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jul 17, 2016

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Your Computer posted:

Can't get that yet unfortunately.

Thanks for the suggestions though, everyone! I'll get on it.

With the amount of grinding I'm doing, at this point I'm gonna break a record for "most time spent in Low Rank" :shepface:

I'm still doing village quests. Maybe one day I'll do online.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Trilin posted:

Is monster hunter 3 ultimate on the wii u worth checking out? I was kinda interested in trying out a MH console game. Any big negatives about it?

The big negative is that underwater combat sucks poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Regarding online should I just jump on or get to a certain point in the village quests? I just unlocked 3 star village.

• Locked thread