Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

s.i.r.e. posted:

Is there a list of all of the styles and their sacrifices? From the game it seems like Guild is 2 Hunter Arts and Striker is 3 but they're easier to charge. It seems like Guild is a pointless style unless I'm missing something. Also, Striker seems fun to have a mix of Arts to use all of the time but god drat if I don't love perfect dodging poo poo with Adept.

Greatsword loses the back+x super charge in striker. Guild or aerial all the way for GS imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The more I think about XX the more I want to play it on Switch because brave style looks incredibly fun on every weapon and there's no reason for it not to be localized

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

They aren't

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bad Parenting posted:

isnt the switch region free? just make a japanese account or import the game. i thought everyone was super hyped when it turned out there wouldn't be region locking on the switch because of stuff like this

Can I transfer my us save to the Japanese switch version? No

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

So that MH World livestream happened. I can't watch it right now but here it is

https://youtu.be/fvKE9iVz-Ig

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

It's like everyone is talking about the new hotness, final fantasy 12, and one guy is still really mad that we didn't get final fantasy 10: international edition and won't drop it.

not really at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Brother Entropy posted:

if capcom is smart they'll make prowler mode dlc

They're not

• Locked thread