Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

Kid just rages for a while.
I literally cannot wait. I will kill monsters and wear them as hats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

Why use Sword / Shield / Gunlance anymore if the Charge Blade exists? I understand you have to be Pretty Good to use it .. but I mean if you can, then why bother with anything else? I plan on shooting poo poo with bowguns and bows. So I'm just wondering for :spergin: reasons.

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

Your Computer posted:

Yes, and there are so many of them :smithicide:

e: by the way, can someone give me a step by step guide on unlocking the MH4U bonus stuff? I accidentally skipped over some dialogue and have no idea what the NPC told me I had to do.

For those of us that aren't completionists, do we HAVE to do them? :smith:

Like is there anything to be gained from getting all the checks?

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

This game is so fun guys. I very much enjoy 'Dark Souls dodging' into Monster Attacks as an Adept Hunter. Free reload? Hell yes.

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

What the balls is even a 'super' or an 'ultra' in a game where no weapons adhere to such a concept?

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

How do I change styles? Visiting the guy about them does nothing.

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

Prance gesture is all I need. :colbert:

I marvel at how much content these games have packed in every time I play them.

Does 'recoil' mean the time between firing rounds in guns?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

Calaveron posted:

Also I kinda miss Chacha and Kayamba

A lot of people I know hated on em but they were really fun partners.

• Locked thread