Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

I'm glad my good friend Gore Magala is back in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

I want to hunt. I need it. It's so close, I can taste it.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

FATALITY

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

endolithic posted:

Oh my god the baby moofah takes a nap with you! :kimchi:

And if you pick them up they lick your face.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Remember to pick up shiny drops.

Speaking of which, I've fought that monster a couple of times but I'm still not sure what the 'soap' status does. It's a fun fight though.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Nakarkos is a weird thing.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

And Tyler Too! posted:

I'm not sure if the droprates got buffed or if I'm just extremely lucky but I get a Rathian/Rathalos plate for every 3 hunts, when normally it takes upwards of 10.

So, were you looking for plates at the time?

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

dragon enthusiast posted:

I hope Gigginox is in MHXX

Yes please.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

dragon enthusiast posted:

new flagship looks duuuuuuuumb as gently caress

turn ur monitor on

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtTJMF3mpL0

Brave GS is some nasty poo poo. I use to go guild/adept depending on how good I was at the specific monster, but with this I might go brave all day every day

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

ChibiSoma posted:

Switch version of XX is out on the 25th. Cross play between Switch and 3DS versions. Apparently you can trade your save back and forth?

E: vvv Yeah, but that was to be expected, given it was a Japanese event. With E3 coming up, I hope we hear something. I'll fuckin' buy the Japanese version if they give me no other options by the 25th. I'm okay waiting, I just want to know A) that it's coming and B) that it'll have a release date earlier than 'spring of 2018' or something.

So uh, any idea which 25th the game's coming out on?

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

It's like everyone is talking about the new hotness, final fantasy 12, and one guy is still really mad that we didn't get final fantasy 10: international edition and won't drop it.

That is a weird thing to get mad about considering...

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

BabyRyoga posted:

Word on the underground says we are getting XX on Switch in the US in Oct, and the announcement is coming very soon. Not sure if I 100% believe my source, but they have been trustworthy in the past; that just seems too soon to be true.

Anyways, I might be playing the Switch Demo on stream in a bit at twitch.tv/fail_snail so give a follow. I'll battle Valfalc a few times and then play some Dragon Quest XI :dance:

Your Computer posted:

don't do this to me

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Emalde posted:

Standard PS+/Live service costs, nothing like MHTri back in the day.

Also do you mean that 3DS/Switch have crossplatform online? Because that's pretty rad, figured it was just save transfers.

Yep, XX has cross play between the 3ds and Switch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Bombadilillo posted:

From previous games the incest is fine in combat.

Is that so...

• Locked thread