Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde
So where should we direct our attention to, to best make sure that Capcom know that we need XX Switch ver and we need it as soon as humanly possible?

Sometimes, I think they forget that us western fans exist...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde
While this looks great in its own way, They better still be bringing XX to the switch in the west. I want both and I will be awfully upset if they dont bother with XX.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Hy_C posted:

MH for PC, I can't believe it. I'm excited.

The question is, how long will the delay be. I really would prefer to play it on my PC but if its like a 6 month wait, then the choice is basically made for me.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde
The thing is here, that while I am excited for World, and I really am looking forward to it, the biggest reason I play Monster Hunter is because it gives me and my friends a great excuse to actually sit down in the same room and play video games together. I really REALLY value this because increasingly, playing games with friends means sitting in our own living rooms and talking over discord rather than spending real time in each others houses and socializing that way. The fact that I would be able to do it on a hand held system with real analogue sticks and the option to just play it on my TV at home is also a huge huge bonus. I cant understand why they wouldn't give me the option to buy both when for me, they are satisfying 2 completely different types of gaming needs.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde

The REAL Goobusters posted:

This thread is honestly just so fascinating to me. I guess this is what happens to a game that finally starts seeing a lot of significant changes when it's been almost a bit stale since it's original release (obviously being hyperbolic here).

I do see the point that one poster said about getting friends together IRL, and I wish I could copy that sentiment over. I've only ever played with 1 friend irl in the same room but had to go the online route since most of my MonHun friends all live in different cities. My dude you could always LAN party it up I guess, to each their own.

I would, my friends wouldnt. The lazy fuckers.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Neo_Crimson posted:

Don't forget Street Fighter V's massive flop. I really don't want MHW to end up like SFV.

When you release a game in the state they released SFV in, it deserves to flop. I cant believe I wasted money on that piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Only problem with that trailer is that It confirms a Diablos is in the game... gently caress that guy :(

• Locked thread