Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
How did they nerf the charge blade, at risk of causing another spergy derail? I mean, it kinda needed it, but I did not put in enough time in the weapon in 4U to notice any difference.

Pls don't link a Gaijinhunter video. I mean, I like his videos but I am at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I just fought Cephadrome. Is there a trick to uprooting the stupid thing when it dives? Cause drat if that wasn't a really crappy fight. Not tough, but boring.

Upon retrospect, I probably should have used that sonic bomb they give you at the start.

• Locked thread