Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Sure but only if I get to be the secret hitman who jimson and flerp give targets to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Absurd Revolver posted:

yeah cuz that worked out great last time

no i'm not still bitter

no ragrets

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
A+ tits confirmed. AR don't be scummy and you don't have to worry about getting dead.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Why are we voting Hiip I don't wanna read

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
So who do we turbo a day early this time? My vote is on the tracker, would be a good complement to the cop we killed yesterday.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Its still worth investigating the TNL thing but we should probably hear from him first.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Your Personal Muse posted:

Be careful about lynching, when I brutally murdered Jimson I got some of his soul or whatever in me and got his powers. I targeted him because I figured it could only benefit town (since if he was town I would get an aspect of his PR so it would be a win getting rid of that shitposter) so I have the whole anonymous vote hammer if I'm not voting

Did you kill jimson solely because he was a shitposter or did you actually have a reason to suspect he was scum?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
So reading, it looks like Inf and YPM are confirmed town at this point (Inf might be 3p but w/e).

I think we should definitely be looking at the turbo with a lot of scrutiny. I'm inclined to look more towards the early votes rather than the later votes. Turbo'ing a town player that brazenly would be a pretty ballsy scum move, its safer to be the guy on it early who can then say "it was a joke vote" or "I wasn't around sorry."

SirSamVimes posted:

Good enough for me. ##vote hiip

SSV at least has some blurb about policy voting before this, but I could see either of them as scum at this point. Its a shame you fuckers ended D1 so early because now we have very little to read, but I'll see what I can dig up.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Pinterest Mom posted:

I just got a PM saying I didn't lose my bulletproof so nvm.

I agree this post is weird - why would the mod PM a player to correct them? Especially Kash, he's more likely to just let you be dumb. Seems like backtracking on a case PMom suddenly realizes might not be a good idea.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Infinitum posted:

Also how is YPM confirmed town?..

He shot confirmed scumbo jimson which is more than you've currently done for town.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I also see no reason to test Inf's claim at this point. A DP scum makes zero sense, the only way he is scum is if he is flat out lying about being deathproof, and he has claimed to have no night action so a tracker can at least soft confirm this at some point later in the game if it becomes an issue. Lets lynch scum today.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

JakeP posted:

how is inf confirmed town lol because he says so?

Ok "confirmed town" is probably too strong, but I wouldn't vote either of them today or in the near future barring new information.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
##vote PMom if dongs says it it must be true (and also she's scum).

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

SirSamVimes posted:

Hey Infinitum, type ##vote infinitum and we'll see if the mod cancels the vote.

:munch:

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

dongsbot 9000 posted:

hiip cop infi deadproof fml

But you're a death cop so really its the best game when you think about it

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I still think PMom is scum its because of how the Hiipfire lynch went down, not whatever gambituu~~ inf is doing.

PMom and SSV both dropped contentless votes on Hiipfire very early on the turbo and neither moved away when it was obvious a turbo was building.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Except I'm not scum? dongsbot are you scum y/n

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

I was the one who arguably cause the lynch. Why am I not scum?

##vote TQ

His non vote post of hiip is suspect to me.

You've already explained why you were voting Hiip, scum are going to be the people opportunistically jumping on.

And what the gently caress does that last sentence even mean? Are you voting me because I didn't vote for Hiipfire? Are you voting me because you disagree with my assessment that scum probably jumped on that bandwagon early? Because neither you nor dongs have addressed that point at all, you've simply called me scum with no real reason.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

You specifically posted in the middle of the hiip lunch to say you will read on it. What's there to read? It was about half a page long. Reads like scum not wanting to get on the bandwagon of town lynch but wanting it to happen.

You're right I posted and said I would read and then it was all poo poo so I went and did something else. You'll forgive me if I didn't expect people to lynch a full 24 hours before deadline.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

It's hard reading that half a page. Why weren't you keeping up with the thread? It's not like there were 500 posts.

Because I wasn't? I wasn't sitting at my computer spamming :f5: because I didn't want to. We still had 24 hours left, there was no reason to lynch early except to deny Hiipfire the opportunity to claim.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

So instead of reading you chose to make an empty post that did nothing but let people know you were going to read?

You act like I can't decide to go do something else with my time instead of making a big quote post of poo poo posts. Maybe don't lynch people with a full 24 hours left in the day next time? You do like to harp on how much you like playing mafia "correctly" after all.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Maybe he'll quit if we both aggressively ignore his demands

Please do this

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Asiina posted:

I did a thing to SSV and he is not reacting as someone who should be if I did a thing to them.

Do you wanna clarify or ... ?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

JakeP posted:

##vote infin :shrug:

Why?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Yes actually I do, and have in this game even.

Do you ever post votes that aren't just one liner shrugs?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Hi lynching me is bad for town and not just because I am town either.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I am literally ~town gigastar~ if you lynch me (not NK) then everyone will be double hated the next day, which is neutral unless everyone has no idea who is actually scum like what is happening now.

This is also why I have been lurking because I didn't want to draw attention.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
And then hated the next day after that hope this helps.

That is my only power.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
My role is not actually called town gigastar but it's close enough.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

dongsbot 9000 posted:

how is there a dongsbot 9000 superstar role and i dont have it

I asked Kash and he said it's because he likes me more

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Why would it be neutral? We would see everyone as hated it doesn't make sense why is this super important for town not to lynch you?

Do you know who scum is? Because this makes it pretty easy to misdunk.

Pinterest Mom posted:

That is both a laughable claim and reason to dunk you now instead of closer to endgame if you're telling the truth.
##vote tq

This is only true if I get lynched like the day before lylo.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
My flavor is Touma Akagi and my ability is called Star of the Show.

If I get flavor murdered it's probably for the best.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I'm not? I'm saying if you lynch me, it makes it easier for us to misdunk with a lower lynch threshold.

Also lol @ pmom "this is a laughable claim" in a game where the mod has explicitly stated there are no standard roles.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

I'm not even questioning him because I am scumhunting, I'm questioning him because I don't understand why he would claim its super bad for town to lynch him. Maybe if he hadn't claimed but he did

I don't understand why this is so confusing for you. Scum have more information than town, they know who their team mates are. If everyone is double hated its much easier for them to get us to murder the wrong person. I thought this was mafia 101.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
##vote YPM I agree with Inf you are being needlessly obtuse and it reads as fake.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Absurd Revolver posted:

##unvote

feel weird about the rush to vote on TQ now that he revealed tho

A good sentiment but its too late now if YPM was telling the truth.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I'm gonna wait for a confirmation before I post anything game related since I might be :rip:

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Infinitum posted:

He might be lying as well, so how about some hot takes?

I guess we wouldn't even know about the anonymous thing without Jimson's flip, here are some random thoughts I have at this point.

YPM I could see as SK, but I'd probably want to wait at least one night before dunking him. If he's telling the truth then we'll have at most one NK and he would be valuable as more or less confirmed town.

Asiina seems to be sniping, but I guess she has this "bored with mafia" outlook these days. I'm suspicious simply because she's pushing me, but thats a pretty weak reason.

ANarc seems like a decent case, dongsbot has posted a bunch of opinions that will give us more info on his alignment as we get more flips.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Infinitum posted:

How do you feel about me TQ?

I still think your role, if you are telling the truth, can't be a scum (or SK) role. It's possible you are lying but I haven't made up my mind yet. You have been awfully pigheaded this game though, but that's just the Infinitum Experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

I don't know why TQ said that it wasn't good for us to lynch him now. This is the best time to lynch him.

You keep repeating this and you have yet to point out any of the posts Inf or myself have made since. You're being willfully obtuse at this point.

• Locked thread