Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

no u do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Your Personal Muse posted:

Dongs I trust in your gut but I don't know if I can trust you this game

I'm a guy you can trust YPM, and as soon as I catch up on what happened today I'll be glad to help you. Assuming you yourself are trustworthy.

Sorry I was camping when the game opened yesterday and by the time I got home the day was over imagine my chagrin. Also my surprise since I didn't even remember I had signed up for a game. I've read yesterday but now there are 250 more posts so hang on.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Infinitum posted:

I wish you had as well.

Hell if we have a town redirector.
Please redirect all kills onto me.

Fine murder me at the end of the day if we don't have a better target

But we do have a better target and it's pmom.

Just reading back this last page and I'm excited to see what brought this on

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I loving murdered Jimson and used his entrails as a jump rope you can trust me

That's pretty solid.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Infinitium you make me laugh.

But why are you antagonizing YPM?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

loving scumbos trying to lurk
while infi and ypm yell it out

I kind of agree with this, although I'm an innocent lurker.

I keep looking over how they day went yesterday and most of the active posters seem legit.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Is there anything to the SSV case now though? SSV is always a pain to read and nothing jumps out at me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

JakeP posted:

i dont believe his claim

I don't really buy Infi's claim either but I also don't really see it as scum play. I don't recall which games anymore but this is pretty much what he's done multiple times as town

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

We have Asiina's vague gesturing towards "other reasons" that he may be scum, which, idk, seems like reason enough to vote Asiina today as well.

Hehe. This made me laugh, but it didn't make me want to vote Asiina.

I don't like jakes reasoning on infi at all so maybe I'd vote him though. At least look at him closer going forward.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Inf is just trying to make people talk about him and be the center of the universe in this game. I don't care if he is immune or not and I would rather not waste a day just so he can get off on the attention.

Yeah exactly.

I think the case on TQ is better than the one on infi. Jakes own point about it is solid and I don't know why he wouldn't vote that way if that's how he feels. Someone posting like scum is more compelling than disbelieving a claim.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ok I can see where you are coming from with that.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote JakeP I'm still really catching up but that's what my instinct is telling me so far

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I started quoting Anarc but then it was literally all her posts today.

Anarc who are the scum? You accuse PMom of not having any other scum reads other than you, but your only scum list I see is a blanket "everyone who voted him last is scum". Other than that its a bunch of empty posts that read like a lurking scum trying to ~~~~~~~~~manufacture content~~~~~~~~~~~~~

##vote Anarc

Do you still believe its the last three people on the vote? If so please present something other than that reasoning for them being scum.

I have to look for what other reasonings behind the ANarc vote are, but I agree with most of what's said here. The weird posts coming in here wanting to know results and nothing else bothers me too, no reason you can't talk about other stuff in the interim even if it's all that important to you.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

No but it's not damning on its own so ehhh

You were a lot easier to read when you weren't bored with Mafia all the time

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tell me how I managed to nightkill my scum partner? If you aren't actually going to play, don't post.

To be fair I did that in a game once (with my scumbros consent) and went on to win the game. I haven't seen it in another game, but I'm sure that's happened other times too.

Plus redirects or what have you. But your posting seems pretty on point this game so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

dongsbot 9000 posted:

asiina is like barely engaging w/ this game and only showing up when people (me) say: "youre scum" and then she instantly appears if thats good enough to push tq why isnt it good enough to push asiina

This is a fair point. Plus what Pinterest said earlier I would ##vote asiina

Or was there really a hammer I cannot tell?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Are you sure you're not talking about me mate? I'm the immortal one remember?

I read this as immoral

Which is probably also true

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Also I'm not claiming my role cause that's bad, but I'll claim my flavour because I want to and because Kash made my breadcrumb for me.

Let's have it!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I don't want to waste time on you infi

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Hal I'm going to make you a mixtape

Spoiler: It's just the Hamilton cast album.

You are my Lin-Manuel Asiina :glomp:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

im calling it ##vote dongs

dongs makes good points, flerp votes him. Makes you think.

Makes you think mafia is dead.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

TQ and asiina are probably both scum hoping we can't make a decision

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

vote w/ ur heart

##vote TQ

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Although for real though Hal is probably scum.

Good looking out

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Look at this scrub

Truth

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

i even said that tq's effect would go off and no1 listened :(

I listened posthumously. Or rather in the night when I finally got back to the thread.

I am so sorry, it seems like every time I get a chance to post the thread is closed. I would never condone not posting multiple game days regardless of alignment and I appreciate Kashuno not modkilling me. I genuinely have just had terrible luck with timing.

I'm also getting on a plane in a couple hours so I won't really be able to post much until this evening BUT I won't be disappearing after that.

Even reading back over I am a bit confused with the decision to go with Infi yesterday. I guess his claim just had to be tested at some point? It seemed like there was a good convo for a bit, then it became claim game and then everyone just shrugged and decided on infi with like 2 days left before deadline?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Thanks for letting me get home before killing me you wonderful folks.

And yes I was frozen by Asiinas cold cold heart

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

I wish cause then at least I'd have a reason. I've always had the absolute worst memory. I basically have to write everything down because I'll have meetings or make plans and I'll be like yep, I'll totally do this thing, and the second I walk out of the room it's gone.

If something doesn't immediately get put into my calendar, it's gone forever. For example I'm having dinner with my advisor tonight as a thank you for that crazy 2 week TAing I did. We planned this last Wednesday. I got an email this morning asking for my address so she could pick me up and I had 100% forgotten about it.

Honestly, how do you even remember these things?

Asiina did you forget we got married?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Feel like claiming Hal?

Sure, I am some sort of pseudo bodyguard (I KNOW ALL THESE PROTECTIVE ROLES) where I visit someone and if no one visits them I kill them but it anyone visits them I kill everyone who visits them. Except I have no control over who I visit. Last night was the first time I tried to use it because it's dumb and random and not very helpful but last night I was like wtf may as well try and hope to hit some scum.

Asiina ruined my fun. As usual.

Hopefully dongs can take my power if I die

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Role name.
Flavour name.

Por favor

##vote Hal

Draug, berserker knight

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Hal, my love, I do not believe you.

The ultimate betrayal :smith:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

No Asiina you don't understand he just randomly murders people whats suspicious about that

I mean wouldn't I have used it more if I were bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

You probably suck

Hurtful

• Locked thread