Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

I feel bad for how long it's been since the boys have been on a rollercoaster. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Previa_fun posted:

I feel bad for how long it's been since the boys have been on a rollercoaster. :(

Doesn't the christ man have a bad back or something? So much as a tiltawhirl would likely kill him.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Yestermoment posted:

Doesn't the christ man have a bad back or something? So much as a tiltawhirl would likely kill him.

I think it's his leg but if it's his back that would explain it. I've been on some coasters that have beaten the poo poo outta me. With wooden coasters to some extent it's part of their charm but there are some brutal steel rides out there too

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

tiltawhirl is the best ride in the universe

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

tiltawhirl is the best ride in the universe

which version because my first thought has always been a gravitron-type ride that pins you to the wall with centripetal force and then tilts upwards but google is showing me something else that looks kind of lame tbh

I enjoy gravitron type rides though

Hellequin
Feb 26, 2008

You Scream! You open your TORN, ROTTED, DECOMPOSED MOUTH AND SCREAM!

Previa_fun posted:

Also can't wait to see megaman guy take their covid comments out of context

Eh, I agreed with a lot of what they talked about and a lot was pretty funny, but I have to admit some was uncomfortable to listen to and maybe in poor taste. I'm disabled and immunocompromised, my partner is in the same boat, if either of us get it, that's pretty much it, even with both of us fully vaccinated. Neither of us can even contemplate not thinking about it or treating it like it's over. And it's frustrating that we've settled on vaccines only and treating everything as business as usually, and it's like this for every other disabled person I know. But we were the first ones thrown under the bus during this thing.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Previa_fun posted:

which version because my first thought has always been a gravitron-type ride that pins you to the wall with centripetal force and then tilts upwards but google is showing me something else that looks kind of lame tbh

I enjoy gravitron type rides though

the old and busted one. a bunch of pods that spin indpendently on a spinning and tilting platform, each pod can hold like 3-4 people and the rotational movement can be influenced by your own bodyweight. part of the fun is smashing the gently caress out of whoever is sitting in the middle.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Most of Brandon's job is just to cut out Felix vaping or playing Counter Strike on his loud rear end keyboard.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Has chapo talked about the USA caused famine in afghanistan?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Hellequin posted:

Eh, I agreed with a lot of what they talked about and a lot was pretty funny, but I have to admit some was uncomfortable to listen to and maybe in poor taste. I'm disabled and immunocompromised, my partner is in the same boat, if either of us get it, that's pretty much it, even with both of us fully vaccinated. Neither of us can even contemplate not thinking about it or treating it like it's over. And it's frustrating that we've settled on vaccines only and treating everything as business as usually, and it's like this for every other disabled person I know. But we were the first ones thrown under the bus during this thing.

Respectfully, what was the poor-taste issue? The tone of the episode really didn’t seem to be tut-tutting people who can’t get vaccinated (like you and your partner), it seemed to be entirely directed to people who won’t get vaccinated, which is the big issue.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Lmao the vape noises in this episode are so funny

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

a new study bible! posted:

Lmao the vape noises in this episode are so funny

A spectre is haunting leftist podcasting —the spectre of Virgil.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Felix has been working through the stash of mango Juul pods that Virgil left behind when he went into hiding.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Felix is hiding Virgil, just off-camera.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Snake Potatoskin lol

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

Snake Potatoskin lol

They put the ball in Felix's hands and he knocked it out of the park.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

sleeptalker posted:

They put the ball in Felix's hands and he knocked it out of the park.

lol I like when he hosed up but still made em laugh even though it was obvious where he was going before the slip up.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1483518419236392963?t=BLv-rxpG0IVGlgFlw1tCZg&s=19

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
Cheers to felix for finally realizing she's trans. Jeers to felix for breaking the vape/minute record on a podcast.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Has chapo talked about the USA caused famine in afghanistan?

They briefly mentioned it in the most recent episode.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/yoclockface/status/1483498978112987137

Doomed country

e: On second thought maybe it's a gimmick account

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

net work error posted:

https://twitter.com/yoclockface/status/1483498978112987137

Doomed country

e: On second thought maybe it's a gimmick account
#khive always in bio

So his electable big vision should be to arrest himself I think. (don't think he's a gimmick unless it's real subtle and unfunny)

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

So what he's saying is that candidate should smoke bigger ones?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the d&d post on this ad described the blunt as 'enormous' and I nearly quibbled

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Young King Dave walked so Gary could run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKfX-BXGr9M

Gang in heaven, king :smith:

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Chakan posted:

Cheers to felix for finally realizing she's trans.

Who are we talking about here? I don't recall them talking about anyone in particular.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Yestermoment posted:

Who are we talking about here? I don't recall them talking about anyone in particular.

Just a joke about Felix saying he’s going to take a pill that makes you gay and then have a uterus implanted so he can be impregnated by some of China’s 300 million single men.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

Just a joke about Felix saying he’s going to take a pill that makes you gay and then have a uterus implanted so he can be impregnated by some of China’s 300 million single men.

*fwoosh* Right over my head. :v:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

i say swears online posted:

the d&d post on this ad described the blunt as 'enormous' and I nearly quibbled

being pedantic and argumentative is de rigueur for d&d. do it :getin:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

This dream they have exists, someone tell the dry boys about St. Patrick's Day at Busch Gardens.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Chakan posted:

Cheers to felix for finally realizing she's trans. Jeers to felix for breaking the vape/minute record on a podcast.

Trans Felix would destroy Twitter

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Isn’t each vape hit about 2-3 cigarettes worth of nicotine? If so, :stare:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

red19fire posted:

Isn’t each vape hit about 2-3 cigarettes worth of nicotine? If so, :stare:

It depends on your vape juice (which can have varying nicotine levels), but Juul hits are ~1/10th of a cig worth of nicotine and they're on the high end

Thompsons
Aug 28, 2008

Ask me about onklunk extraction.
Very much looking forward to either Chapo or Trueanon covering this one https://twitter.com/AliAbunimah/status/1483579668368396292

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Thompsons posted:

Very much looking forward to either Chapo or Trueanon covering this one https://twitter.com/AliAbunimah/status/1483579668368396292

Yeah as someone who's a bit skeptical about the "all mass shootings are orchestrated by the FBI" theory this is also one of the most obvious ones ever done.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I think it's well established that it's less often orchestrating specific actions, and more about loving with people and taking advantage of the bad situations that result.

I loved yesterday's episode, it mirrors a lot of thoughts I've had about how the mainstream left and right are just sort of collapsing into each other. And the lovely Puritan culture a lot of liberals have created around the pandemic.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Cool to hear a Democratic mayor invoke MLK and talk about stomping out a supposed crime wave in the same sentence.

You’d barely know that we had some of the biggest protests in America’s history against police violence less than two years ago, were it not for all the freaks on TV just baying for the blood of black people. There’s been plenty of recent news about the police being lovely, but the media has learned their lesson about giving it even the slightest bit of air.

I’d thought Biden and Psaki’s oozing contempt for anyone who wants them to solve anything would put to rest the “mourner in chief” poo poo.

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che

Halloween Jack posted:

I loved yesterday's episode, it mirrors a lot of thoughts I've had about how the mainstream left and right are just sort of collapsing into each other. And the lovely Puritan culture a lot of liberals have created around the pandemic.

im genuinely curious how omicron might be what starts to break that lib puritanism. ive had so many conversations with people in the last month or so where all of us basically said "yeah, i had tried really hard for the last two years to do everything right, but then even after getting triple vaccinated i still got sick. and even then covid wasn't even really anything particularly bad, like just feeling under the weather for a day or two like a cold, so you know what, gently caress it i don't actually care any more i'm just gonna live my life normally again."

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Thompsons posted:

he just really cared about this specific prisoner who herself was kinda arrested on weird circumstances (she went from being named a 'courier' by someone being tortured to grabbing a gun that an MP just left in front of her real fast, weird there's no footage of that or anything!) and knew the only way to free her was to attack a synagogue kinda near her prison but also constantly scream that he doesn't want to hurt anyone and have multiple emotional breakdowns during a hostage situation that lasted hours longer than near any other not involving entire buildings of people being held.

It's all very normal.

Also the FBI tried to take credit for stopping him and the rabbi had to be all 'no dude I threw a chair at him and we've had training for self defense'.

Also very normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

jpmeyer posted:

im genuinely curious how omicron might be what starts to break that lib puritanism. ive had so many conversations with people in the last month or so where all of us basically said "yeah, i had tried really hard for the last two years to do everything right, but then even after getting triple vaccinated i still got sick. and even then covid wasn't even really anything particularly bad, like just feeling under the weather for a day or two like a cold, so you know what, gently caress it i don't actually care any more i'm just gonna live my life normally again."

This. Most normal people are getting back to normal (or have been for some time). The covid threads in the politics forums here are still full on branch covidians though.