Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx
Does Dan MacLaughlin actually speak in some weird falsetto or is that a feature unique to billiards fool?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

Mr Hootington posted:

i figured out why cum town isn't funny to me. i'm not a 34 year old burnout who hasdone drugs consistently since the age of 14 when i started huffing spray paint.

You've posted like a Bernout before though.

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx
Welp, I've heard every screen name I'll ever use in the last ep. Good to wrap that up.

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx
Well I'm definitely Mr Snrub and not your local, evil industrialist.

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

Not a good look. Do better.

We can't all be @dick_nixon irl.

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

uber_stoat posted:

Arthur Chu's main claim 2 fame is that he won Jeopardy a bunch of times. These days he's just a so-woke-yer-brain-broke twitter pest. Avoid twitter and you will never have to devote a single thought to pondering his loathsome moistness.

This is an odd show's thread to say "Twitter should just be ignored" in.

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx
Peak Chapo https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/775351492840685569

"Sure, sure 40+% of the country wants to vote for white nationalism but clearly the REAL story of this election is addressing the bombing of Cambodia"

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

I think it's more of a "hoard of orcs VS. a powerful dark wizard" scenario

Comparing politics to some Game of Thrones poo poo? Get back to The Fix Cilizza!

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

I think it's more of a "hoard of orcs VS. a powerful dark wizard" scenario

Furthermore if I was gaming this out in D&D terms a horde of weak enemies gets more crits than a single high-level enemy so I'll take the wizard on anytime.

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx
Is there any kind of list or searchable archive of the Genius posts or whatever they are where the guys have comments overlaid on some article?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

They've been doing the movie dissections on the premium episodes, mostly.

Speaking of which, the epic, Oscar-worthy movie London Has Fallen is available on Netflix streaming now in case you want to be full of bourbon and bad ideas and watch it.

"A radical jihadi terrorist leads a plot where British Muslims infiltrate all levels of society secretly, including law enforcement, in an effort to assassinate the bulk of the 1st world's heads of state"

Movie exec: my God, this is offensive! This will provoke anti-Muslim hysteria!

*crosses out 'jihadi terrorist' for 'sinister arms dealer*

Movie exec: nailed it, print it.

Also super cool of them to show a wedding getting drone-struck. Liberal Hollywood trying to undermine our values again!