Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Boywhiz88 posted:

Aside from the inclusion of music from the movie “Annihilation,” yes.

Well yeah that’s the most horrifying part and what I was wondering the validity of

Bust Rodd posted:

Uncut Gems seriously sounds like a bad movie.

You haven’t seen it ?? It’s incredible

imhotep fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Jul 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

How contrarianism poisoned does your brain have to be to poo poo on Pan's Labyrinth? This is your brain on reading 8 hours of Twitter takes a day I guess.

They poo poo on Pan’s Labyrinth? Why? Also I didn’t realize they were being earnest in their praise of Avatar, but I already came to the conclusion that they were contrarian from their Joker episode. Altho they liked Uncut Gems, or I assume they weren’t just being nice because they had the Safdie’s on.

Bust Rodd posted:

I really hate the way Matt keeps saying the Joker is a comic book movie when it isn't a comic book movie, it
Feelix only plays video games from 20 years ago that were popular back when he was still good at video games

It’s based on a comic book villain tho. But yeah, Matt has bad taste, I don’t understand him at all. Felix has been tweeting about how great Sekiro is and posting dark souls memes so hopefully he stops playing like Fortnite. Also he tweeted that he got Yakuza 0 as well recently, but I wish he’d stream those, like whenever I check the Chapo fym twitch stream they’re playing the most boring online shooter or watching dumb videos. It’s insane to me that they haven’t streamed disco Elysium.

imhotep fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Jan 31, 2021

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
It’s really just all the mooks surrounding him you have to take out, but if you do that, reset his aggro, sneak back and deathblow him, then run over to the NPC who fights with you then you can just take turns wailing on him and it’s simple. But yeah I want Felix to become a From fanboy v badly.

Also Dave Weigel rules.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Analytic Engine posted:

Felix's obsession of the week supports Chapo fans. It was by our side, all along

I get it.. (my guiding moonlight)

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

i say swears online posted:

there's an old hasan clip i'm having trouble finding where he's talking to a group of girls about incels and elliot rodger and he does a huge self-own

It’s the first clip he watches in this, I’ve also tried to find it by itself, but I don’t think it’s on Youtube https://youtu.be/k4O9Q-U5F4Y

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Mr. Grinch posted:

i just wanna point out that doc evil is this guy and hes great gently caress the haters
https://youtu.be/t3r51QI4Ctw

Yeah I was gonna post this, I like Hendren.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

HOLY gently caress this is legitimately startling

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Breadallelogram posted:

She was, I thought it was very funny that Katie Halper was on cum town

She’s also Will’s second cousin or something, they mentioned it when Will was on their podcast with Matt Taibbi for Rolling Stone (sorry if I missed a post where someone mentioned this already)

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
Matt is on the majority report right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=live?nEMIc3nWmfM

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
oh snap i was thinking of matt walsh, and they were just talking about him, he wasn't a guest. my bust

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Maybe they talk about Matt Walsh but Christman was on as a guest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEMIc3nWmfM&t=4046s

i was kidding, i definitely saw matt on as a guest and didn't confuse matt malsh and matt christman.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

this is what I imagine James quall would look like doing a trump impression

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
yeah unless like matt walsh and michael knowles are just directly communicating with each other over email about their plans to go check out the new exceptional 7 year old boy that they hope to purchase, what are you going to find in there that's worse than the poo poo they say on twitter several times a day? even if they were somehow more mask off in private there's not much they could do that would make their audience think they've gone too far

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1650614777591283712?s=46&t=7G9A9zMuDzuVHQGXlr_vdQ

what a chad, I’ve always thought that if I have to get out of a pickle and fake my own death, what would my new identity look like.. it would look like this guy

imhotep fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Apr 25, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Her eyeliner is crazy