Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Spot on Ben Shapiro impression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Fuckin' lawl

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

When did the "______ taught me it was okay to be weird" running gag start?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I was not prepared for that flawless David Frum burn/Gaetan Dugas reference in episode 22.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

emdash posted:

Hahhaa holy poo poo

You're lucky it's illegal for him to punch you.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Joe Walsh is gonna stomp the cuck region.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

How did Matt Taibbi not go on a rampage in that interview?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'm always surprised at how much whole swaths of people give a poo poo about Pearl Harbor. Like, when the tsunami hit, comments sections were full of poo poo-covered dullards going "This is sad, but I it's fair because Pearl Harbor!"

E: I know that tweet is a joke, it just reminded me of this phenomenon.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Mike Cernovich vs Ben Shapiro would be a great real life cage match.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I can't decide if this or the "Clinton too beautiful for this world" reading segment was better.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Is there a way to download all the premium episodes at once when you subscribe?

Right off the patreon page.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

What's the blob episode?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I love how no bullshit Matt is. He's my favorite Chapo.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

To be fair, Germany did basically say "roflmao no" to the non-aggression pact.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

BBJoey posted:

to be fair, shut up idiot

Uh, no.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

"Beluga" was the perfect description for him.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

calling all psychically gifted Grey Wolves, we need some hard pipe-hitting Scanners to fire a few mind bullets Kurt's way. finish him off for good.

Kurt's inherent echolocation blocks all such attempts, sadly.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Conspiracy theorists are garbage. One of the maintenance guys who used to work here was really adamant about the frequency of music being changed to make people easier to control. He would boast about only listening to classical music because it's all at the original frequrncy or something, and how he eventually convinced his step-daughter to do this as well. If you disagreed with him, he'd just go "well see, you're being mind controlled."

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Ron Jeremy posted:

I finally bit the bullet and subscribed. Any recommendations for good past premium episodes?

Everything post election, of course. Further back, here are some of my favorites:

Episode 17 - The Road To Soavedom feat. @robbysoave (6/25/16)

Episode 23 - Reign All Over My Face (7/14/16)

Episode 25 - Lady Ghostbusters feat. Amber A'Lee Frost (7/22/16)

Episode 29 - London Falling feat. @Sam_Kriss (8/3/16)

Episode 39 - The Conquerer feat. @dwdavison9318 (9/9/16)

Episode 47 - I Am Legend feat. @ArmyStrang (10/6/16)

Episode 49 - Caleb (10/12/16) (<--- one of the best premium episodes)

Episode 55 - The Chapofication Of The Western Male (11/2/16)

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The Crotch posted:

Add Episode 64: The Curse of Caleb to the list. I became a Grey Wolf for the first Caleb episode, and god drat did the sequel blow me away.

Yes. Caleb, Long May He Reign.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

I'm finally going to do it. I'm going to shoplift a bag of skittles like I've always wanted. I have the confidence in myself to do it, and I have Caleb to thank.

Don't forget to clean up after yourself. Rule 4, man.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The Narrator posted:

This probably wasn't a hugely entertaining or interesting episode, but it's so satisfying to hear Soave walk back and hedge on every single single libertarian belief

I found that hugely entertaining. Matt loving destroyed him.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

oatgan posted:

This is a choice. Respect it.

I just want to take a moment to say I really loving love the Volcel vs Incel running gag.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

SMP posted:

Anyone having issues of podcasts not showing up on the Grey Wolf feed? I don't see 64 anywhere. Felix After Dark doesn't show up either.

I've been having trouble streaming 60 off of soundcloud, but I think that's due to them using We Didn't Start the Fire as an outro.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Episode 19 should also be given a listen. It's good stuff. Good Hamilton bashing.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The Muppets On PCP posted:

juggalos are the form a white working class leftist movement will inevitably take

Better than we could have hope for.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

the only time I can make myself interested in elevators is when someone is brutally killed by one. can anyone top the "waterfall of blood" elevator death?

First 15 minutes of Mission Impossible.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Well this definitely goes in the "Democrats are irredeemable" column.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

deadpan posted:

lol they literally fell for the "no, you go first" trick. What a loving trainwreck of a party.

NC Dems to LGBT community: Sorry we roshambo'd away your civil rights. Please keep voting for us.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I guess a musket is no match for the gorilla mindset after all.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Atrocious Joe posted:

For my personal Chapo canon, it's good to know that Virgil is the one that plays Call of Cthulhu with Felix.

He needs to drop that trash "kitoo-loo" pronunciation though.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I cannot loving believe that part about the cop shooting the kid being an orchestrated plan. The right has some truly amazing dullards.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

If you enjoyed that excerpt from Bill O'Reilly's book, I just found out I Don't Even Own a Television covered it.

http://www.idontevenownatelevision.com/2014/07/16/013-those-who-trespass-w-jeb-lund/

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

LOL Jesus Christ the Chapo Book Club this week.

Officer Potato McMurphy looked down at the dead black youth, blood flowing from his homer simpson shirt down onto his sagging pants. He collapsed onto the curb with his giant ginger head in his hands.
"Ah, to be sure, if only ah'd 'membered to bring me lucky four leaf clover out on the beat with me tonight."

I just hope they do more from that book. I also hope someone brains Ben Shapiro with a bike chain.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Jesus, Mike Cernovich must smell like poo poo. His pillow cases must be nightmarish.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I really want this music from the Brutal Question teaser.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

padijun posted:

So this NYE I found out my sister listens to Alex Jones. How do I make her stop? I like being in contact with her, my brother in law and my nephew, so burning everything to the ground isn't an option.

I dunno man, maybe lure her out on facebook into admitting she believes in lizardman conspiracies.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I remember the very first election related thing to pop up in my feed was a call to not criticize Hillary, because we could end up with Jeb Bush as president.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

loving dying over Matt berating Will in episode 43.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Kunster posted:

What was he berating him for?

Mispronouncing last names.