Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

BBJoey posted:

This poo poo is a single, logically consistent step away from “well we can’t hate the ultrarich for their wealth, because Nazis hate Jews for their wealth”.

any possible way they can make being rich and powerful a protected class and part of the intersectional conversation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Uranium posted:

uh, if you like your posts, you can keep ‘em

i say swears online posted:

we, uh, archived some folks

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Gripweed posted:

Gravel doesn't do media appearances.

he gave an interview to moderate rebels

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Breadallelogram posted:

He went on pod drat america and said he wants bloomberg to run for president

lmao

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Gripweed posted:

This is all just laying the groundwork for Virgil's political interview podcast, which is what he'll do after Chapo collapses sometime in the next 18 months.

i used to be worried about this but at this point theyd all probably do better podcasts that id still enjoy listening to on their own. a matt christman podcast would be great

THS
Sep 15, 2017

yeah the matt and nick ep is funny so far, recommend

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Gripweed posted:

lmao rent-seeking Brendan.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Analytic Engine posted:

The live Episode One show with all the Chap guys was flooded out. Inches deep in parts of the theater

cum

THS
Sep 15, 2017

her brain is being dissolved by NYC, many such cases

THS
Sep 15, 2017

just living it up in the world run by a global pedo cabal that’s destroying the planet

THS
Sep 15, 2017

commence greenwald chat

THS
Sep 15, 2017

reality winner emailed the intercept from her work computer

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Civilized Fishbot posted:

What bubble does Glenn Greenwald live in?

50 dogs. cant even understand what theyre saying

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Halloween Jack posted:

What the gently caress made the UK into a TERF cesspit anyway?

mumsnet

THS
Sep 15, 2017

im increasingly convinced we need an explicitly ableist DSA that actually is chaired by nick mullen

THS
Sep 15, 2017

ban anime

THS
Sep 15, 2017

2049 was an amazing film and probably better than the original. looking forward to the new dune film a lot, probably the best director and casting anyone could have asked for

THS
Sep 15, 2017

The_Rob posted:

Villeneuve reminds me a lot of Nolan as a director where he knows how to technically shoot a movie but can’t tell a half compelling story to save his life.

nolan is an actual worthless hack. he intentionally makes most of the dialogue unintelligible because he says he cares more about the texture and tone of the film or some stupid bullshit like that. arrival told an incredibly compelling story. comparing villeneuve to nolan is ridiculous

THS
Sep 15, 2017

The_Rob posted:

Nah I stand by it. I’m an idiot and smell like a hot sewer.

agreed

THS
Sep 15, 2017

im gay and i love sanders / want to gently caress him

THS
Sep 15, 2017

the forums are dyin cloud

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Halloween Jack posted:

Noah Berlatsky is the target demographic of Tim Ryan's "I'm a weak little bitch" platform.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

FuriousGeorge posted:

Judging by comments on his recent podcast appearances, Pod Save America’s audience seems to be far more innately hostile to Bernie than Joe Rogan’s.

sanders threatens their privilege and entire worldview. there is no place from them in the world where they aren’t either opposed to republicans in power or sycophantic to moderate democrats who can’t effectively wield their power

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Relevant Tangent posted:

the 40% who don't vote never will because they're assholes

no

THS
Sep 15, 2017

ahahahhah i cant believe i just woke up to this

WHAT ThE gently caress

THS
Sep 15, 2017

does anyone have the hillary jail bars gif handy

THS
Sep 15, 2017

every morning before i go sit at my desk and hook up my joystick to the drone program i salute the muslim im about to murder

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i am the bird posted:

Chuck E. Cheese's last album was a FLOP! No one wants to listen, Charles! Go home, sweetie. Buh-bye! Very nasty!

THS
Sep 15, 2017

joe peestak

THS
Sep 15, 2017

joe shitstak

THS
Sep 15, 2017

wouldnt a better kill switch be something like having a random computer hooked up to a vpn that is always on and has battery backup, with a script running to email a bunch of poo poo x many days in the future that you’d have to log into every month or so to push the date back?

too bad epstein was too dumb to set something like that up

THS
Sep 15, 2017

people who bitch about live shows are actually baby

THS
Sep 15, 2017

dune is an incredible achievement of film and i love it dearly

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lmao the tie on his pant waist

i honestly wouldnt trust a podcast where the hosts werent clearly ridiculous people

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Victory Position posted:

dear Chapos, please save this man. he needs his dose of testosterone immediately.

weird, i get bimbofied when i listen

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i think they are just interviewing presidential candidates because they can. the interviews themselves aren’t funny, it’s more that it’s funny that people who poll nationally are going on a podcast known for its toxic misogyny, racism, harassment, and stalin apologia

THS
Sep 15, 2017

thousands of williamson psi terror troops stationed aboard holy ocean-going citadel ships commanded by lord sestak, completely carbon neutral, propelled by ancient chakra energies

THS
Sep 15, 2017

69 pinocchios for wapo

THS
Sep 15, 2017

money ruins every brain and it would ruin yours too. no one is immune. we will have to kill the chapos in the revolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

evangelical lutherans (elca) are pretty decent yeah. probably the least bad american protestants you will find