Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Trabisnikof posted:

The recent episode with Ally Sports Radio as the intro made me giggle like mad.

My favorite intro is the Marketplace one from the Taibbi episode, but the Woke Zoo Crew is also great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

https://medium.com/@Master_Trope/chapo-trap-house-sucks-lol-f46bc1ac1cb3

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

CortezFantastic posted:

they brought me to this account and i am grateful https://twitter.com/ralphdouthat

Love that boy

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"I give this film two towers down"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Gulen!!! :argh:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/755217382654767104

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

super fart shooter posted:

If I Patreon them, I get access to all the old exclusive eps, right?

They put links to all the old exclusives in the subscriber emails when they post the new ones, so you might have to wait a couple days, but yeah.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Oh. Good to hear they figured out how to use Patreon.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"It's like if H.P. Lovecraft wrote a love scene."

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Thom and the Heads posted:

the latest premium episode is soooooo quiet jesus christ

Most won't hear this

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I am not the ancient aliens dude, I apologize if I've misled anyone here

Not a good look. Do better.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Looking forward to all the train schedule news on Whole Milk!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"I think the only successful sovereignty was Goon Island." ~ Felix, on this week's premium ep.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mr Hootington posted:

cool. have never interacted with patreon and the option seems to say per episode and there is no way I'm paying $25 a month.

Patreon only charges you if they actually release the promised episodes each month, which is why it seems to say "pay per episode". I've only been charged $5/mo so far.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Grondoth posted:

How is Ben Shapiro real

It features Drake. No, not Sir Francis Drake!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

JeffersonClay posted:

Episode 36 was real bad. The crew just can't understand why Clinton would highlight anti-racist statements from previous republican presidents-- either it's a secret plan to water down progressives in the democratic party or she's just a terrible politician trying to play 12th dimensional chess. Here's a hint guys: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedge_issue. And then a purported feminist claims that misogyny made Hillary Clinton's career, and those berniebros were just make believe. Jesus Christ, wipe off some of that salt before the next one.

I think this may not be the podcast for you.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
If all you've heard is the last three episodes and the (accurate) mild critique of the Clinton campaign's strategy isn't to your liking, I really don't think you're going to enjoy the content of this podcast.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Glenn vs. Diggler is going to be.......... something.

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/771131959712083968

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mr Hootington posted:

I know digcast is parody/satire, but do they get some real guests or is it people who sound like the supposed guest?

All the guests are real.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

GalacticAcid posted:

Given the Trap House's failure to bring on a single BLM-affiliated guest and even, to my knowledge, a single black guest, it doesn't sit well with me when they go out of their way to poke fun at Deray, to be honest.

Not a good look, Chapos. Do better.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
They've been doing the movie dissections on the premium episodes, mostly.

Speaking of which, the epic, Oscar-worthy movie London Has Fallen is available on Netflix streaming now in case you want to be full of bourbon and bad ideas and watch it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Civilized Fishbot posted:

who's the guest

Virgil Texas, Carl Diggler's millennial assistant.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Please keep tweeting next year, Neera.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Apparently the crowd was shushing them because they wanted to watch the debate :psyduck:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Seems like if you wanted to watch the debate without dudes talking over it, don't go to a show advertised as dudes talking over the debate :shrug:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mr Hootington posted:

did you go to the show joe?

No, I am allergic to cities.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Extremely online Catholics are their funniest enemies yet.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Ending with the Gregorian chant cover of Lady in Red was perfect.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Love that boy.

https://twitter.com/ron_fournier/status/785159972107595776

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

SunAndSpring posted:

Is Chapo still shilling for Jill Stein or have they realized she's terrible yet

They've been recommending her chiropractic practice for months now!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Ron Jeremy posted:

They opened with a joke about amplifying women's voices then they literally didn't give the women in the room a mic.

not a good look chapos

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Jones has always been right wing. His radio show in the 90s was entirely anti-Clinton and that's where a lot of the FEMA camp / chemtrails / globalists stuff started. He's a product of the Oklahoma City bombing, Ruby Ridge, and Waco. In fact, he and Randy Weaver organized an effort to rebuild Koresh's compound.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
It was originally supposed to be published in The New Republic. Will mentioned that two places squashed pieces on them, the other one probably being Vox.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
It can't be a coincidence that the heir to an elevator fortune is #NeverTrump.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/791754624034181121

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The cushbomb obamacare rant on this week's premium episode is *kisses fingertips*

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

fatherboxx posted:

That Steve de Beste segment on the latest episode is a great illustration of the sheer stupidity in early blogging era. If you knew how to put words in coherent sentences and liked to delve into controversial topics, you could get respect from people who should've known better - writers with actual reputation and paying gigs. And then:

Though it would've been great if all the DARK ENLIGHTMENT and libertarian dorks just switched to full-time anime reviews instead of doing their vulture poo poo and contributing to human misery.

Guess who like Den Beste's writing.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
She probably downloads them from the offsite splinter LF where they get posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
it's psyops all the way down