Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
This ICE episode is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I am listening to the audiobook and it seems good to me. I wonder if I would like it we much in text.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Yeah, I love hearing the mangled version of my accent.

Edit: This sounds sarcastic, but it isn't.

crepeface fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Sep 18, 2018

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I used to be scared of dogs until my family got an American Staffie and he's very good and cute.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
How dare you ball torture me with The Newsroom without giving me the balm of Chapo.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Matt is so bad at video games it completely explains his position on gaming.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
You didn't even quote the best part:

quote:

"I’ve sucked enough toes in my life to recognize when something doesn’t look right," they told me in a Reddit direct message. "Because we can’t dorsi- or plantarflex our 2nd-5th toes independently I knew it wasn’t a matter of the toe being bent. I thought that maybe she has some form of brachydactyly but her Wikifeet page has clear evidence to the contrary. So it was clear to me that it wasn’t her feet."

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

KoRMaK posted:

is there a yotube upload of the big game show from tonight?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/374851687

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Spoeank posted:

I cant stop thinking about how PPGD went from being a Kurdish freedom fighter against ISIS to trying to unionize a booze factory and how much it fuckin rules.

I just googled him and jesus christ what a godamn legend
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/04/brace-belden-pisspiggranddad-syria-isis.html

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

SlimGoodbody posted:

Man this Elliott Abrams episode is galling and sickening me as much as the Erik Prince episode of The Dollop.

Yeah, it's loving brutal and there's no goofiness to offset it.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
This stupid thread made me curious enough to watch this and omfffffggggggggg

Those phone calls between the mother and B after the 2nd kidnapping... CHRIST why are you still answering bullshit like "how was your day" wtf

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Virgil made me lose it with a Nick Mullen level n-word joke in this.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
it's so bad

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
who was talking about anime anyway

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
My favourite Chapo fluctuates all the time. Just when I think Matt's the best, Felix some absurd cultural parallel that blows my mind. Then Virgil has an incredible one liner. Then Amber has a great observation or Will perfectly articulates why some terrible pundit's is just so pathetic.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

SlimGoodbody posted:

Felix is the funniest Chapo to me, but they're all special angels who bring something unique which forms the sum that's greater than its parts

that's a voltron you idiot you absolute imbecile

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
You mean the classic hit, Glove Slap?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

icantfindaname posted:

Also, didn't there used to be a chapo thread in CSPAM? What happened to it?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3877054 ?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
hail satan (bernie)

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

SlimGoodbody posted:

This phrase, I do not understand, please help

batting above their average i guess? idgi either, guessing it's an american football thing

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Gonzo McFee posted:

Have you seen everyone on the Pod except for Felix?

virgil is a thot

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Cause it came up in a tweet or something today I'm finally watching that Lil Xan podcast video Felix always references. If you haven't you gotta see this poo poo for yourself, all the things he says barely scratch the surface. I didn't know it was a memorial recorded the day XXXTentacion died and it's four of the absolute dumbest guys on the planet struggling to reckon with grief, X's legacy in music, the genuinely horrible poo poo that he did, and having no capacity to come up with anything deeper than clout and haters. This should be on the next Voyager record.

"I just gotta say three things to the kids, 1, kids stay off the xans, 2, stop shooting each other, 3, "I took a white bitch to star bucks Xan joins in that bitch got her throat hosed"

Felix goes into this and zoomer culture in great detail on producer Chris' And Introducing podcast. It's fascinating. Also, listen to the Fyre Festival episode with the delightful Jess McKenna for an incredible look into how idiotic failsons can just blunder from success to success until they get to the perfect position to gently caress up on a catastrophic level.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Dr Christmas posted:

I just contributed to the Patreon so I'd have more stuff to listen to at work. Are there any old premium episodes that could be considered essential?

Episode 241 - Hot Couch Nation feat. Stavros Halkias & Matt V. Brady

This is the intro episode I give to my friends and is pretty good at getting them interested.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Stringent posted:

If I had to pick a chapo to work with irl it'd be Amber.

Will seems like the responsible, professional one. Or... Brendan or Chris. Yeah, one of the producers.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Seems like episodes with all five are pretty rare and the energy was pretty good so I liked it.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
cigarettes are the real devil sticks

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Your majesty, I'm baby.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Victory Position posted:

Virgil's got a moe

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Was Virgil's joke about knowing Will is Irish a Roundhead/Cavalier circumcision joke?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

pangstrom posted:

It was an "irish curse"/small weiner joke.

Huh, I've never heard of that.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

immortalyawn posted:

How good is rich people with rich parents meeting other rich people with rich parents, and how good is it they get to tell others about how bad the world is and what they should do about it when they have nothing to lose.

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1141357512098230273

don't rich people have the most to lose

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

The Dems were always gonna just change that rule to exclude whoever they wanted and besides, senpai must never notice his thirsty pupil

it's kohai you peasant

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Chexoid posted:

Amber also defends Louis on her Instagram story. I think the issue with Amber and her ilk is that they want to critique modern feminism so much that they will take basically any opportunity, including some real bird brained poo poo like this.

It's such contrarian poo poo though I get the point about the lame workplace safety angle.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
She was the one who sang the Slimes song on the Tabletop episode right?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Halfway though the Marianne interview and she seems way less retarded than I thought she'd be.

Edit: actually, I'm only 10 minutes in.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

terrorist ambulance posted:

Where did he even buy a tie that thin

Where do you get your ties from, the napkin store?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Stream cements it, Virgil best Chapo.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Crane Fist posted:

Talking Simpsons is bad, but Talking Simpsons with the Chapos guesting is actually very good. okay thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Zoracle Zed posted:

a sort of penance

is that comic sans you degenerate

edit:

quote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/c98j9f/lol_one_of_the_antiimperialist_gravel_teens_is/esuy11k/

You've revealed yourself as an utterly loving naive, utterly self-centered child for whom the world is simply an endless supply of treats and amusements, among which could be looking dapper in a uniform and killing hajjis and telling people it's because you read a political theorist and what a great meme that would be. I'm reporting my donations to your joke campaign as fraudulent, death to america, death to the political career you imagine for yourself, get hosed.

EDIT: God this made me so nauseous, we're watching the birth of the new "woke" Obama class of people who call for Kissinger's hanging and then go to Oxford and join the military. please just go do Oxford poo poo and keep Bernie & Gravel's names, let alone 'leftism', out of your mouth. Go do the 1% poo poo, enjoy your beautiful life, when you kill Iraqi children don't even bother telling yourself it's for their own good. This planet is a concentrated garden of delights for you, please simply enjoy them while there's time and don't betray and ruin the new good things the rest of us have.

crepeface fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Jul 5, 2019