Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

God drat, Daou is insane. I hope the meltdown continues so he doesn't have any job of importance ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Like, if you don't think most of the DNC, their backers, and Clinton herself are happier with Trump than they would be with Sanders I don't know what to tell you.

It's true and it makes me ill when I think about it.

At least fascists won't take any of their money.:smith:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I Before E posted:

I hope they have a sequel episode about Ted Rall.

Oh god, yes. They would drive Rall insane.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Henchman of Santa posted:

That Loss joke killed me

Best way to end the episode. Patton is a good guest.

That discussion about Trump and armageddon freaked me out a bit since it makes too much sense.:(

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

https://twitter.com/chelseaclinton/status/918234720714002432
:lol::lol::lol:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

https://twitter.com/chelseaclinton/status/918251289066254336

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That hot couch discussion was perfect. I had at least 3 friends that fit everything they said to a tee.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

KingNastidon posted:

It's really pretty messed up none of his friends (and coworkers) took him off air. This is sad and distressing -- not funny.

They did do that now it seems like.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

T-man posted:

Also gently caress democrats, 2020 is gonna get Trump elected unless he dies.

He won’t die. He’s going to live to his 90s at least comfortably subsiding purely off big macs and coke.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Republicans elected two people that will probably go to prison under their terms. lol

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Ehhh patreon processed $150 million last year, Chapo’s 1 million is a bit of a drop in the bucket comparatively. Lmao though if they ban Chapo before they ban the Nazi pedophile artist.

They probably would ban Chapo before a nazi.:smith:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

T-man posted:

Jan 2017: Trump's obviously faking, he'll stop his rhetoric when he gets into power.

It’s amazing how there’s one of these from the NYT before every horrible thing in history since it’s inception.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Liberal social media is reacting to the Syria/Mattis news exactly as you’d expect.:barf:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I like when Matt flips out. It usually is appropriate.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The Baffler retracted Amber’s Bernie piece.:lol:

https://thebaffler.com/all-tomorrows-parties/its-bernie-bitch-frost

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Trump is fat Buu.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

veni veni veni posted:

The last episode felt like a breath of fresh air in regards to the kids in the Maga Hats and the Native American guy. I just spent the last week perpetually annoyed by everyone from every direction, and it was nice to hear someone else articulate exactly how I felt about the whole thing.

Yep. It’s happening just like Matt said and all those shithead kids are becoming media stars.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Ron Jeremy posted:

New Citations Needed where they dunk on Mike Rowe is 🔥🔥🔥

I just started listening to this podcast from episode 1. It’s very loving good and informative.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

SlimGoodbody posted:

This owns, I love it tbh, honestly this poo poo is great, too me
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1090954278229995520?s=09

God drat, she’s really gone off the deep end since Trump.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That Sorkin podcast show idea is totally going to happen.:barf:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Beardless Matt.:eyepop:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That discussion about the bogus antisemitism charges against Jeremy Corbyn was pretty timely.:v:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Goast posted:

I can't even get my head around the "someone mentioned me therefor it's harassment" mindset.

It's tweets for fucks sake you can just block them or log off or something jfc

I had a random boomer white lady tell me “get Bernie’s dick out of my mouth” and responded with “you’re harassing a woman!” when I replied to her homophobic attack. These people really do have brain worms.:lol:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

On a kind of bright now, he had a bit of a meltdown when Rep Omar questioned him today. :unsmith:

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1095764754675699713

gently caress every single democrat that piled on her the other day.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Jesus loving Christ.:suicide:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1096189852117278721?s=21
Watch this lead to President Christman.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Thaddius the Large posted:

I think this is my favorite example of blue lives matter ever

https://twitter.com/dog_gov/status/1097188146352189441?s=21

Interesting how leftist “conspiracy theories” like this are always proven right.:thunk:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I would listen to a Dark Souls/politics podcast.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Give teens the Bernie Twitter login.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I’m not sure I’d call that a meltdown. I’d be pretty mad to be tagged in a tweet like that too, like he had something to do with it. Felix should lay off a bit now though.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Kobayashi posted:

Concentration camps on the border and 10 minutes from war with Iran and the left still can’t log the gently caress off. Twitter is going to get us all killed.

What else can we do?:smith:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Groovelord Neato posted:

i always think about this. virgil and felix are the gamer chapos and they play loving overwatch and fortnite.

Will and Amber have better taste in games.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Even the worst “anti woke leftist” is still better than that.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I hope they actually got her on the pod and it wasn’t just a photo.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I know some people don’t like Greenwald because he goes on Tucker Carlson once in awhile but he’s a very brave journalist doing important work. I really hope him and his family aren’t harmed.:(

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

We need an Epstein Brain emote.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

This is all just depressing to me. We live in such a lovely world and the worst people will never be held accountable.:smith:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

TVsVeryOwn posted:

comics are insufferable

Watchmen is literally the only good comic. I haven't been able to finish any others.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Warren straight up said she’d take “dark money” in the general. I don’t trust anything from her after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Since we've been on a Bernie-Warren kick, I just want to say that everyone who supports Bernie here on SA needs to volunteer for him starting now. I was someone who loved his politics in 2016 but knew he was a long shot so all I did was donate and shitpost. This time around things are both easier and tougher for him. Easier in the sense that basically everyone knows who he is and he has a stronger, more diverse working class base of support. Tougher in the sense that almost everyone running against him is co-opting his rhetoric and policies, and he doesn't have the appeal of just being a protest vote. And the ruling class knows he isn't messing around this time.

I know it can be awkward to make your first few phone calls or knock on your first few doors. But like anything else it's easier the more you do it. You won't win everybody over, but you will find people who support him, and just by talking to them you can persuade them to volunteer too. And amazingly I've run across a few people who liked him but had no idea he was running again. So that's a few more voters and a few more volunteers, little by little. And the hope is that everyone pitching in a little will be enough collectively for him to win. Donating is good but at least for the moment he seems to be in a good spot moneywise. He can basically never have too many volunteers given what a gargantuan task this is.

Even if you don't live in an early state (IA, NH, NV, SC) you can still call or text people in those states to try and get them out to the polls or to a campaign event, strike, etc. I don't think we'll have another chance like this for awhile so we have to put in as much effort as we can now. And we can't sit back and hope other people will do the work for us.

https://act.berniesanders.com/signup/volunteer-bernie-sanders/

This. It can be intimidating at first but it feels a lot better and is more productive than getting mad at lame blue checkmark libs. Everyone reading this, put in as much time as you can.