Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Here is a video of me playing 5/2/5 Stormlock with Claws I hope you all enjoy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db--dKhCRDM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

actionjackson posted:

Yeah I'm running this right now, 5/1/5 because I'm not 100% autist and my dude looks good

Didn't think claws in credits!!!

My dude looks fly AF

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

moist turtleneck posted:

The Marksmen's shotgun

Why don't you use Plan C dude? Plan C is awesome!!!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
If you all liked my Stormcaller Video with the funny kills and music please help a brother out by upvoting and giving it props here on the Bungie forums, and by recommending it for MotW plz, namaste

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/211458050?showBanned=0&path=0

Together we can move the earth.

Ps: Don't forget to like and subscribe

Pozload Escobar fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Aug 21, 2016

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Yo I'm an expert on AIDS infected builds and NBP Universal Remote is freaking Super AIDS in Clash

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
when your bro is high AF on painkillers so you know you gotta watch his back

http://i.imgur.com/ESIF3YU.gifv

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
So my friendly mod-ghost finally resurrected me, I look forward to posting about the Rise of Iron expansion to Destiny by Bungie, as well as posting more gifv movies of me crutching storm shotty

http://i.imgur.com/lf6Vdiz.gifv

edit: avatar owns im keeping it

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Light eater ogres are technically taken iirc

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Light eater ogres are technically taken iirc

This was the 14th post on this page

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Actually the story was that they tossed that idea off a 69 story building into a pit of horse manure.

They said assuming team coordination and communication was integral to their entire raid design process and that strikes are as far as they can take it when they can't assume full mics and a party leader.

You know, like every sane person in this thread has said for years.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

genuine question, have they done anything with clans at all?

Big things are being promised for RoI both in game and via the website

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Apparently I'm going Sunday...maybe I will discuss writing tips and tricks with Deej.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Lol it's not sighing, it's wheezing because I have trouble breathing with a broken back

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
You going Sunday?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I'm gonna bring a Taser and zap him every time he uses 3 words when 1 would do. Harsh but fair.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

8th-snype posted:

Is it worth getting that hawksaw if you already have the god rolled nirwen's mercy from a few months ago's IB?

Yes the hawksaw can kill in 3 bursts but fires way faster so you do the math for pvp.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I'm going to pax today I wonder what my note will say.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Yeah IMG TIMELINe lol bro you even got stairs?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
You don't actually get anything cool from the refer-a-friend, hth

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
So I played supremacy today

As a gunslinger (my least played class) with tier 1 intellect

And my fireteam was a family of 4 and a teenage girl

:negative:

Ps4 controller is pure rear end I'm officially pro xim4 now, I'll allow it

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

FishBulb posted:

Wow lots of excuses

I played well and had a lot of fun!!!

Your system's controller is so bad.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Did you get to try the Jade Rarebit??

How does it feel? :ohdear:

No the way it worked is that you got sent in, in order, to one of 12 small ps4s and you had 20 seconds to adjust sensitivity and invert look and note that none of your gun or armor perks were unlocked and that your build was a tier 6 or 7 and that you couldn't pick your class and the only exotic was the Gjallarhorn.

I used the new hawksaw by Fischer Price pulse rifle and it was still doing 25/17 so there's that.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

el B posted:

You guys aren't missing much by not having Jade Rabbit. It's dumb they're not releasing them to Xbox, but I hardly ever see anyone using in crucible.

Zen Meteor is a really fun exotic. I feel worse for any Xbone snipers.

We'll take having elite controllers

Edit: mayhem is chill and good

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Epic%20Buttchug/video/21210316

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

el B posted:

I played ps3 and 360 so I lol when you can't swing between controllers.

I totally crutch my Elite paddles and you would too if you had the Xbox One Elite Controller with 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty available on the PsPoor.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

The Meat Dimension posted:

Same. Do you think there was something weird going on with the beta build of the game? I was fighting my controller the entire time.

Got in the rumble but didn't place lol

I do think there was something funny with the build but it could have been me fighting with the dumb bad controller so I dunno.

Supremacy is gonna be the new farm/KD boost mode though hahahaha

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Imho deec but injection mold is only really good on scouts, not hugh impact snipers where you want that range with your handling so ss or qd

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

texaholic posted:

According to cozmo/reddit there will be weapon tuning update immediately with rise of iron, presumably this Thursday with the patch. If anyone cares they had previously said it would be after they evaluated the game after the launch of rise of iron.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/511mah/there_will_be_a_weapon_balance_update_with_the/

their outward facing crucible people are retards

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

:negative:

this is why I never queue solo in 6s

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

FishBulb posted:

Cuz there's always a better guy on the other team?

I win my 1s, I win my 2s, I'll even win some 3s brother

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
SC is OP in Supremacy especially when everyone is wandering around the new maps like lost puppies

always play SC while the maps are new lmao

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

el B posted:

Is everyone being forced to stand? I can't play video games standing.

Yes which sucks but the best part is that you're directly facing your opponents and there's the line wrapping behind everyone so since I bag every kill I could see the rage directly in front of me and hear the cheers and gasps from behind (typical weekend evening that last part ahaha preempted you unfunny fucks).

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
For real I heard a guy behind me bitching about stormcaller melee as I was shotty/meleeing fools, ahaha he probably runs jugg UR or some poo poo, shut up clownshoes.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

magic_pixie posted:

Yeah I had cramps all the time before I got them. Plus, my thumbs would always slip off the sticks. It was only really ever a problem with the Dual Shock 4 sticks, but now I need that extra height just to feel comfortable.

There was a really really funny post in the OG destiny thread about stick extenders I'm actually loling thinking about it.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

FishBulb posted:

The gunsmith is Bender and the Dead Orbit guy is loving Peter Stormare

The Dead Orbit guy put Steve Buscemi in a wood chipper.

I didn't know Pete was gay???

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Number Ten Cocks posted:

Base Stability: 2

Doesn't matter on jolders

The funny part is his other one is way better, post it dude

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Lol I just saw a panicked Cozmo running down the backstreets of Capitol hill

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
That one is gonna turn cheese's softie into a diamond tho

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Just edge variks rep and leave it the gently caress alone until the update or probably roi, whichever adds the ability to pick your reward type. Because gently caress those class items lmao

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Yeah dude never set foot in the prison again on that character until it's confirmed you can say "gun only"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
when loving BiohazrD forgets to give the countdown until 5 so you gotta pull out the sick-nasty 180 jump quickscope snipe for gaze

http://i.imgur.com/BLOdEQ2.gifv

• Locked thread