Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

sick mlg shotgun skillz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNDYr9buREo

clash opponents are bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

AppleCobbler posted:

Your 2015-2016 posting championship scoreboard is finalized, congrats to the bone krew:

A respectable 11th place

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

lol

Yeah come on guys

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Should I do court to get a shell that detects spinmetal? Speaker isn't selling any.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

cvnvcnv posted:

Buy materials with Legendary Marks. Bank up for a couple weeks, dgaf forever.

This is for the sword quest

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Thanks

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Obsurveyor posted:

Have there ever been any relic iron shells?

The speaker is selling some blue ones. You also get a random mat on the IB shells

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

15 away from 5000 grimoire. Guess I play this game too much.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

This is my eyasluna. There are many like it but this one is mine

Only registered members can see post attachments!

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Is getting a Nirwen's this IB even worth it?
I thought it was in that class of pulses that are gutter trash.
I'd rather not deal with beyond lovely connections and sweat pools this time.

If you get one with a good roll just put it in the vault, in case the slower firing pulses get buffed again.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

They could make the UR exotic perk only work in pve perhaps

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Destiny Pubstomper posted:

Actually UR is cool and good

For me to poop on

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I uploaded some old screenshots from year 1. Amazing how much (some) things have changed.

Remember this? It was a reference to this being an engram farming spot in the first month the game came out.

The "make the crucible portion of the thorn quest relatively easy" build

dat helmet

A good week - got this from Crota...

And this from Atheon a few days later

Goon team after beating Crota HM for the first time

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Does soul rip proc on any energy drain or just the melee?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

AppleCobbler posted:

Thanks Ularg

Nostalgia is cool

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

OK. If you hit someone with a grenade and have embrace on and surge it will proc surge right?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Unstoppable force crew, got that just once

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

For a while they were awesome in 6s because they brought back Sunbreakers which had the new "extra solar grenade" perk in addition to making them last longer. So you could run two extended solar with burn damage added and extended burn on top of that. They were Op as gently caress and hilarious for a while.

They then nerfed all sunsinger solar burn damage in two ways.

1) got rid of Viking funeral's additional burn DoT. This was intentional and I think a good change.

2) they applied a reduction in throwing nerf burning damage (which was intentional) to all burning damage across all solar classes (which was not discussed at all in the patch notes, and it's hard to tell if it happened because of incompetence or lack of communication. Frankly with modern dumb Bungie it could be either). This was the poo poo change.

The end result is you no longer have the same aggregate burning damage and the individual burning damage ticks have been reduced. It really sucks and now the pro pvp warlocks are

1) 2/5/5 sunsinger with double stickies, double overshields via claws and shotgun warrioring

2) 5/2/5 stormcaller with Claws and extended range melee, also shotgun warrioring.

3) 5/5/2 Voidlock with Ram, TLW sniper and hucking grapes at or TLwing your bodyshots

Void ram lock 1/5/5 is really good with energy drain build and Tlaloc

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Sounds similar to when TTK came out and I could get a 6-7 KD everytime

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

We are breaking those teams

Gets put against same team

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Gonna run defender all IB. Maybe UR purely out of spite. I'm gonna be matched against tryhards anyway.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

First Nirwens drop was oas secret round bf and third eye lol

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Thunderlord is extremely good for IB, especially if you're running in a fireteam and can get covered while you change from field scout to perfect balance.

This dude knows what's up

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

The guy in first has 8400 wtf

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

CheeseFactory posted:

Make primary weapons not poo poo again.

Haven't had to many great games except for this one where i pulled a 23kd on Pantheon:

https://youtu.be/19hMHBCG7mQ

Good map if you have a fire team. Not so much for solo dropping.

I think I have a better record on Pantheon than any other map. I always push B right away and throw lightning grenades on the wall behind the snipers that like to camp there.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Emron posted:

Just got this longbow to close out my night :stare:

drat. That would be realkraftyy's dream sniper haha

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

For the final sunless cell mission to get the exotic sword, can people join your fireteam who don't have the quest?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Geez I'm watching a super sweaty trials team and even they are getting wrecked by some other teams. It's ss_pups and murdaro

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Mill Village posted:

Did I get a good one here? The scopes are Eagle-Eye, Shortgaze, and Ambush.

It's OK. What's the middle perk on the second column

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Mill Village posted:

Middle perk is Rifled Barrel.

That's decent. Underdog or whatever that is is horrible but the other three perks are solid

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Rappo I am playing with a sniper please be proud

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

CheeseFactory posted:

I hate snipers just as much as shotguns and i wish they weren't in the game. I only use them because you pretty much have to use one or the other :negative:

Uh wut

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

So many loving UR defenders

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Bladedancer with last word, snipe and bones of eao is pretty great. Let's you move crazy fast and makes it easier to get kills during blade dance.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I usually discard all the blue weapons I get but I got a Luna chiral with Shortgaze hh and smallbore. It's also got that cool viewtac scope which I've never tried. The impact is right in between glass prom and 1kys. 313 on a headshot in IB and 308 light so still useable there.

First trip report: love the scope

actionjackson fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Jul 24, 2016

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

fennesz posted:

I love that it's literally impossible to kill jugg Titans with a single burst of a fusion. Needing to use an activated ability in addition to special ammunition to deal with an innate ability is perplexing.

They don't even die to seven bolts from a hitchhiker?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I've gotten a decent amount of arms and pulses but only one sniper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

http://i.imgur.com/HpLiYDn.gifv

actionjackson fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jul 25, 2016

• Locked thread