Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Michai Krei, Junkie Extraordinaire

* Where are you from? That is, What planet are you from? What kind of world is it (climate, size) and what is its role (trade, military, mining, colony, something else)? How populated is it? What part of it are you from?

"I was actually born on Teris, believe it or not. Of course it was a very different Teris than the one you see before you now. Mom was an attaché at the foreign relations department and dad, well dad was an ambassador straight from Vular itself. Real Drow and all that, explains the skin color doesn't it ? He ditched my mom pretty fast, couldn't have it be known that he'd had a kid with an ordinary human you see ? Went back on his ship and *zoom* back to the Empire. I never actually saw him you know."

The young man rubs his bloodshot eyes.

"And you know the worst ? Those really were the good times. I guess he felt at least a bit guilty. Sent mom some money, told her to get me a decent education. So off I went to Sigma IV, middle of the Empire, prestigious university the whole thing. Did pretty drat good actually, was studying biotech and pharma. Of course after a while the money stopped coming, I guess he was over his guilt. I figured I'd just have to make do on my own. I had the skills, I could steal reagents and sell the finished stuff on the streets. Hang out in some pretty shady circles during those years, but," he grins broadly, "never got caught. Then of course it all came crashing down." His grin vanishes, replaced by a look of utter despair

* Name one thing that made you who you are today.

"He had my mom killed." Michai stares at the wall in front of him. With visible effort he drones on. "1 year ago I get notified about the 'incident'. So naturally I rush home. Cops ruled it a suicide but I just don't buy it. Something was just off about it, he probably knew about this invasion stuff and wanted to tie up loose ends before it happened. I just loving know it."

"That's when I figured, 'hey, let's sample a bit of my own ware, I mean just a tiny bit won't hurt right ?'. Boy how dumb can you be. I just lost footing and most of the last year is just a dim haze to me."

* Who is your best friend? Your worst enemy?

"My best friend ? Jacia I'd say, you know Jacia Deshu ? She's the one that finally kicked my rear end and got me out of my drugged fueled self pity. She's actually the one that convinced me to channel my hate by joining the rebellion. So now I only dope myself for freedom and justice. Hope she was right about it." he gives you an uncertain smile.

"As for enemies, well I guess I'd have to go with ... myself, I am clearly my own worst enemy." He stares at you blankly for a second and bursts out laughing. "Haha tell me you believed that bullshit. No the prestigious title of my worst enemy would have to go to the man who killed my mother, without a doubt."

* Why were you on Teris when the Imperium took over?

"I originally hadn't planned to stick around but you know, it's kinda hard to leave a planet when you're constantly hosed up. So I dragged myself through Teris' underworld, making drugs, selling drugs, taking drugs. That's when I met Jacia."

* Why do you fight? What did the Imperium do to make you decide to risk your life to join the rebellion? What are you sacrificing to be here?

"Uh, are you sure you were listening to what I said ? I'm pretty sure I covered this already. Fucker killed my mom so I guess this is really the least I could do."

Idea was to make him a Battlemind but replace all the psionic stuff with performance enhancing/reducing drugs that he takes/dishes out to the enemies. Maybe through an injection mechanism in the sword. Need to put the final touches on the Character sheet and think of a clever way to force drugs upon my enemies.

Full disclosure, I have never actually played 4th Ed, only read a bunch about it/listened to a lot of it :v:

E: Goddamn forgot my char sheet https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByQcjfR6XUgkcWdkbkpxRUh5VmM/view?usp=sharing

Fathis Munk fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jul 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread