Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

cool didn't read ur big story but at middle school i was busy playing magic the gathering and drowning in trim can't hold a cool dude down and i must be tapping islands cuz it's wet in here awoo awoo that's the sound me and my squad made when we won a game or the heart of a fair lass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

me in middle school: i play dawn elemental drat woman get off my dick i'm straight edge trying to uphold these morals i play magic for a cause drat another oman ugh good grief *looks at camera*

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

The Silver Snail posted:

I'm gonna get some friend dad facts off of my chest here.
My friend's dad buys the giant bags of frozen meatballs and dumps them in a crockpot with a lot of BBQ sauce.
Another friend's dad walks around his house in nothing but his underwear and a tie-dyed painters hat, regardless if guests are over or not.

cool brokeback mountain sequel

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

my friend's dad showed us a video of a lady smoking a cigarette with her vagina

i'llnever understand the french

• Locked thread