Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Are people still confusing the post and reply buttons after all these years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I remember my friend Carrie's mom coming unglued because we were riding his Roller Racer in the driveway when she wanted to pull in. She jumped out of her car and screamed "no one respects you Carrie! Not even the ants on the ground respect you!"

She was bonkers but I don't know if she ever became a millionaire or not.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

The Silver Snail posted:

I'm gonna get some friend dad facts off of my chest here.
My friend's dad buys the giant bags of frozen meatballs and dumps them in a crockpot with a lot of BBQ sauce.
Another friend's dad walks around his house in nothing but his underwear and a tie-dyed painters hat, regardless if guests are over or not.

I loved it as a teenager if my friend's dads were the underwear around the house types, especially if they had the kind of dong that pointed straight out so you knew what was what instead of just a generic pouch of genitalia.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I went to high school with a girl named Sabrina Waller who all 4 years of high school played the same bizarre game. She had a weird body, like she wasn't fat at all except right in her belly and looked full-term pregnant. She'd spend all year talking about her baby this and her baby that and she only ever wore soft cotton short shorts and skintight t-shirts but her belly never got any bigger and by the end of the year she was always holding her belly and saying "any day now..."

Then next year she'd come back the exact same size and tell how she had her baby and her mom made her give it up for adoption and now she was pregnant again. She'd even talk about how she got to name it and it was always a crazy white trash name like Heavenly Music Waller.

Every year. Plus it was a very small town it's not like we didn't all know and see her at Kmart over summer vacation and there she was round as ever.

• Locked thread