Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

I've heard good things aobut League so I'm in to get turbo'd

Why wait? Can you modkill Kashuno lil mac?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Well I'm still in the player list so I guess zombies confirmed for this game!

MY IMMERSION !

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

wtf is "the league"

Idk but I wanna be garen

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Murmur Twin posted:

Just FYI - I will be away from the internet Saturday and Sunday of this weekend.

Lol roles arnt even out yet and u r scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

OH poo poo HAHAHA!!! YOU GUYS WANNA SEE SOMETHING COOL?!

##Shoot Kashuno Or Vig? IDK what you want me to do here Mac

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Oh also ASiina is scum, cuz I am town and I get a vig when I have 3 or more votes on me.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Oh also ASiina is scum, cuz I am town and I get a vig when I have 3 or more votes on me.

And I know Obvious question WELL WHY NOT USE IT ON ASIINA YOU DINGUS? Well I can't use it on anyone who voted me, Aaaand I have dumb meta reasons to believe that kashuno is scum too.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

And I know Obvious question WELL WHY NOT USE IT ON ASIINA YOU DINGUS? Well I can't use it on anyone who voted me, Aaaand I have dumb meta reasons to believe that kashuno is scum too.

Oh also, I keep forgetting details cuz I am playing monster hunter haha, If I use my vig power I lose my vote for the day.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Little Mac posted:

You shoot into the air but your bullets find nothing.

Your action was a success!

Game continues.

What a loving rip off.
Waste one of my god drat bullets to shoot at a loving ghost. I am gonna get a tattoo of this, and if I ever see Kashuno in real life again I am gonna show him the tattoo and punch him in the loving face.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

But yeah, everyone vote ASiina cuz she lied about Night 0 cop, or she's some kinda insane cop.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I'm town lol I'm not even a miller or anything so you guys are all dumb haha

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Ironically I am the dude from A Clockwork orange (Alex I think?) And am still town lol

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

How do you think what role you are

Huh?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Kash I have a lie detector it is called my mind.

Kash my mind says you are a liar.

I don't think Kashuno is scum I think he is a 3p hider.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Because I'm a pro town 3P?

Who u think is town?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Dongs, taste, KB,Keane,

##vote Tobbs

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

how do the tests work i havent been paying attention

also seriously tobbs is evil look at that bit i quoted

U r still a scummble but this is obvs u trying to sell your scumby up the river

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashunk like a slot machine.

Why werent I able to take my shot at you that night? My pm didn't give any special riders other than that I couldn't do it until I had 3 votes on me.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

i could be wrong here but i dont remember you ever calling me scum before so a little weird to say still here and also stupid for you to scummble because its a stupid word what the gently caress scummble

Why u call him evil instead of pokkies friend scumby

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Why werent I able to take my shot at you that night? My pm didn't give any special riders other than that I couldn't do it until I had 3 votes on me.

Ignore night. Replace with day for my day big

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno pls respond

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno pls respond

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I should've had you killed d1

Lol scumslip

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Same reason inf didn't kill me

Which is what.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

????? I got inf killed d1 you dumbo

Stop being a scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

jimson please apologize for saying scumbble it was very triggering

I am sorry u r a scummble

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I am sorry u r a scummble

And a toilet person.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

And a toilet person.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CCKeane posted:

His story is nonsensical.

He is claiming being 3p and also that he is working against his win condition for the good of the town. This is shenanigans.

Funny how kashuno. A known fucker. Will continue to be a fucker. Yet we all agree that him being a fucker means he's town alligned. When he is also a fucker when scum.

a scum fucker if you will

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also somebody laugh at this please.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

should have just photoshop it, would probably have been funnier

I don't photoshop my art is not as plebian as that.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I thought he claimed self-aligned 3P with a boon that will help town if he achieves his win condition.

Where's Taste???

A taste of scum cum?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Kashuno now we're talking.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

This vote is so easy for scum to pretend they're actually playing the game

I'm just voting yoy becsuse I don't like you.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

It's Mafia bro I don't take it personal when you're DUMB

Kashuno is just a scum gently caress irl so every moment with him irl makes u wanna lynch him

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

What day is it anyway?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

In Tobbs mind being accused of acting is as ridiculous and indefensible as killing ponies he just said that HE JUST SAID THAT

Whether or not he kills ponies does not apply to this game.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

PBS Newshour posted:

IT DOES BECAUSE HE JUST SAID IT AND ITS RIDICULOUS AND WE ARE IGNORING THIS FOR SOME REASON BECAUSE YOU GUYS RATHER MAKE KISSY KISS FACE WITH KASHUNO BUT HIS FACE IS A BUTT INSTEAD KISS ME LOVELY PBS

Lol pbs 4 scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Dongs is currently not going to live; he may still change that though

Why u got a new avatar I don't like it.

• Locked thread