Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

##vote tobbs

Town, who from my list of targets should I pick for tomorrow:

PBS
Cpig
Jimson
Pick me because I am bored town and that seems fun.

I already said what I was. I was a town vig who can vig twice but only use it if I have 3 votes in me. So people loving vote for me so I can kill Tobbs who is obvious scum with all these fake pushes on Kashuno.

If I use my vig tho I lose my ability to vote for the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Someone put 3 loving votes on me so we can kill Tobbs and lynch pbs.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##shoot Absurd Revolver

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

Oh wait he can get shot and I get my boon it's cool as long as he is dead

I can't shot him bcuz he is voting me

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Note to Lilmac. This vote happened AFTER my kill attempt

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I'll be ur huckleberry

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lookin' for a masonry should be pretty fun. I am good mason not evil mason.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Oh also jakeP is town

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

*eats cake in one gulp, dynamite explodes in my iron stomach*

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Kashuno

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Reiterating the correct vote here.

##vote Kashuno

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quidnose posted:

Or we could remove the KNOWN KILLING ROLE on a day where we have a bit of a buffer because WE JUST GOT HALF THE SCUM TEAM. The number of scum in the game was confirmed by someone, wasn't it?

Hey quid. Are you scum?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I seriously doubt that lol

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quidnose posted:

So CPig is lying about his role, about giving me poo poo, and we are both scum together? :confused:

Pinterest Mom posted:

oh, right

4 scum seems small in a 26 player game no

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quidnose posted:

Unless PMom posted a list of opinions on only dead people I am not understanding that post

U and cpig r scum together and it is likely the case cuz we might have booty loads of scumby

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quid is soooo scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Guys quidnose is scum. Just vote quidnose and get this over with.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quidnose posted:

Something weird going on here.

Yeah the weird thing is your scum quid. It's all so obvious yet im the only one who sees it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

Why are you voting for Kashuno?

Jimson flicks a cigarette onto the ground and stamps it out with the heel of his boot. "You know? When I was elected deputy I thought I could make a real difference in this town." His southern drawl all but gone since taking the post in the city. He pulls on his trademark belt buckle and coughs. "I did too, you know? I thought maybe I could even make it out of this alive."

His eyes are gunmetal steel against a leather holster, his face the flash of skin in a muddy underbank of a missing child found dead. "Then I started gettin' threats..." his voice wavers almost regretting what he's about to do, but he finds a flame in himself and clenches his hand tightly. "I was a bad man. A really bad dude. I did some poo poo I would rather forget and even somethings I'll never remember." He shifts his weight from one foot to the other and then continues. "I wanted to attone to really honor that trust that was out in me. I went into that office to accept my service with a smile and pride in my chest, but the police force is just as dirty as the rest of this god forsaken city..."

A quick flash of metal and my pistol is against my head a give a forced smile and look at the crowd my hand shaking like a screen door in a hurricane. Vomit whelling in my throat. "I let them control me guys. I let them tell me what to do, and what to say..." I gag on my own spittle "who to vote for..."

I pull the trigger.

##shoot Jimson

• Locked thread