Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I will play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

death cop AGAIN?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Asiina posted:

Totally for realsies real yep definitely real and not a joke.

this post....too jokey for me tastes

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I had a n0 frame, which I used on jimson, so he's A-OK

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

op doesnt say no death cops. air bud clause, baby

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

cop land....i can never go back..not while akumajo nobunga is daiymo.

##8 neo tokyo

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Dongs I know this is the first time we are scum together but please consult me in the scum doc before any more gambits TIA.

lie detected this post instead, got truth result

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

lets kill asiina FIRST

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Quidnose posted:

Gonna laugh if Asiina is actually a dunker who needs to dunk Jimson lol

this is whats happening

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

maybe we should go to neotokyo and YPM and I can drift together and be jointly dunked for holding the same opinion

i can see no argument for not going to neotokyo

IllegallySober posted:

:lol:

Changing my vote simply because I've been laughing at this for the last five minutes.

##unvote

##vote TMMadman

this vote isnt real because nobody would laugh at that. also thats a bad reason 2 vote. als im going to kill you using my death cop powers. ##vote illegallysober

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote asiina

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

my role pm says that there are no draculas, as they have all been slain by Nobunaga

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we have to kill asiina. she's 100 percent confirmed badguy. dracula is bad enough, but freaking robo-dracula? that's jusst nasty.

after that i'll be deathcopping dongs for being rude

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

The role is useless if there isn't some specificity. I'd expect at least to be told if I get the random result, if not specifically who

TT's right in that his role is dumb if he gets results randomly without knowing. asiina must be destructo'd

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we should do that, actually, so I can get to deathcopping

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Infinitum posted:

:siren: I AM 100% ABSOLUTELY NOT JOKING :siren:

:siren: NO WAIT gently caress I GOT CAUGHT OUT! IT'S JUST A JOKE GUYS! :siren:

xD

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

imgay posted:

So besides the infinitum/kashuno circle jerk and the asiina/jimson fiasco, I miss anything in the last 300 posts?

once we get to Neo Tokyo, we gotta get our bikes outta storage so we can put down the Joker Gang (ジョーカーのギャング) once and for all

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

She's playing a scummy game and TT thinks that if he got a random result from ability 2 it would have reflected that.

Also this is setup spec but Little Mac put some work into these roles and Asiina just picked Tactician from the wiki and called it Dracula.

im also struggling to see freaking dracula having those powers

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

well, quidnose is not exhaustively posting 80 replies to stuff from page 5-24 as he reads the thread so I guess he's scum this game.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Asiina posted:

I am looking directly at my role PM. There's the flavour bit (which LM hosed up the quote tags gj worst mod ever) that talks about how I'm tired of being King and feel regret about how things went down last time. Something about Wan Li opening a book I don't understand because I never read League 2. Now I'm looking for redemption.

Then I have my first role which is called "What is a Man" and is where I can make a list of guessing people's votes to become BP from them.

Then there's my second role called "A Miserable Pile of Secrets" where I can submit one name and if I guess their vote right I kill them the next night.

There's no flavour information in the roles and they're not worded in a flavoury way like I sometimes do where it's like "If you can predict their minds and what enrages them you will be immune to their fury" or whatever nonsense I probably would have written if I wrote this role. It's just a straight up description in mafia terms.

So yeah, I can't really guess why this role fits this flavour cause I have no more information than what I've already said.

movie dracula having video game powers sounds like something lmac would do

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i also felt like the anger asiina showed towards madman felt really weird because what he said was just "sounds fake" which is not a rude thing to say during a mafia game...

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we all hold hatred in our hearts for TMM after he sold the design for our prototype 台風 bike to the Yotsuba Group and pocketed the change, but here in Neo Tokyo, we settle things on the streets, with loud vrooms, not cusses

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

just finished catching up. i have two main points to make. 1: we should still kill asiina, and not TMM. TMM vote reeks of darkness. 2. I think it's actually impossible for someone to only be half-retarded

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

actually I think they're both scum. let's kill them both and also let's visit neo tokyo

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

can't wait to activate my second ability, "the swear jar"

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I just realized something.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Dracula.....that's Alucard spelled backwards....

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Nilbog.....that's Dracula spelled backwards....

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Why should I trust lie detector claims over someone posting role pm..

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i kill ponies

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##8 neo tokyo

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

Oh also YPM I wrote this on module and forgot to post it:

I maintain that Taste's PM is a bluff. That's consistent with my thoughts yesterday and amplified because Asiina flipped town.

I voted myself cop because I know I'm town, and as stated above, think Taste is scum.

haha no way

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##deputize jimson

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

cpig is definitely town. i have insider info.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

myriad deaths have given me the power to use my death cop. i used it last night on cpig and got a scum result.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Quidnose posted:

There was discussion yesterday about him throwing AR under the bus potentially and then a bunch of "deputizing him was a bad choice" so I wanted to confirm his results today were on the up and up

you're dead after cpig

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

myriad deaths have given me the power to use my death cop. i used it last night on cpig and got a scum result.

this is real by the way. gently caress everyone who doubted me including previous games

##mason pmom

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

forgot ##vote cpig

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we've already established that quidnose is your partner in crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i may be a dumb idiot, but we'll see who's wrong once my zx72Lightning mind gauntlet has plastered your remains all over the streets of neo tokyo

• Locked thread