Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«226 »
Scrublord Prime
Nov 26, 2007

Duckman2008 posted:

I just want to say that getting the Sword of Kings in Earthbound is just as loving annoying to get as I remember. But gently caress, I guess my levels will be really high now.

gently caress you starman super

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TFRazorsaw
Dec 23, 2014

Fuzz posted:

The Super Star Wars games all work, though SESB has wonky music for me.

Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures also works perfectly... it's not a bad game, all things considered.

Oh, I already put those in.

I'm just wondering if there are like, any noteworthy mods and stuff.

parasyte
Aug 13, 2003
Nobody wants to die except the suicides. They're no fun.

ProjektorBoy posted:

This makes me a bit salty that there was never any official backwards compatibility with the NES, as information like this suggests that the entire hardware-level operation of the NES was a mere subset of what the SNES could do.

It must have been a relatively early decision in design, as the PPU doesn't really have anything like what'd be needed for backwards compatibility (unlike the Genesis, whose VDP had modes just like the Master System/Mark III). Unless the converter was going to have a NES PPU in it...

«226 »