Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I'm finding it real hard enough to be willing to pay almost 300 bucks to get a PS4 just for Bloodborne, or 350 just for Breath of the Wild.

I think it'll be harder to sell me a product they are intentionally creating in limited quantities, pre-orders already being scalped for 1000s of dollars, just so I can get a finished copy of Star Fox 2.

I mean, I like Star Fox. The good ones. But not that much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Try Star Fox on an emulator. The original Is made to deal with the 5 frames per second, and the moment you kick that to 60, better make use of your reflexes, because poo poo will hit you much quicker than you think.

Still, i was expected Star Fox 2 to at least be a little faster.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Wait, so the SNES Mini won't be just some emulator?

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Wait, when did this poo poo come out? I was busy playing Cuphead

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
This drat thing shoulda had NBA Jam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I don't know. I have no idea where mine is, but the original screen was definitely much bigger than that. 4 games for 50 dollars? and a big magnifying glass tv as an additional model? The premise sounds pretty hard to gently caress up, but it feels like they made every effort to make this unappealing.

You can also kill someone very easily with the original game gear, not to mention the battery charger, this thing looks like it could barely hurt someone