Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Coyote tries to use the same computer but mashes his hand into the cliff, injuring his fingers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharktopus

RISCy Business

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork

counterpoint: 5

Sharktopus

holds up sign saying gasp

maniacdevnull

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

goldmine

Stinky_Pete

Stinkier than your average bear
Ban roadrunner for wallhacking

Sharktopus

drawn hand of artist enters frame, draws a gas button, presses it

Satellit3

Sharktopus posted:

drawn hand of artist enters frame, draws a gas button, presses it

DONT THREAD ON ME

by Nyc_Tattoo

no they will not posted:

Coyote tries to use the same computer but mashes his hand into the cliff, injuring his fingers

oh, nice metaphor for whiteboard interviews

obstipator

by FactsAreUseless
Nice modern take on the classic cartoon op, but I think Coyote would use computer but accidently downlod a virus

Cat Face Joe

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

coyote would get a crate labeled acme super computer and he'd try to hack roadrunner's computer but roadrunner codes too fast and coyote's computer explodes

killing him

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

obstipator posted:

Nice modern take on the classic cartoon op, but I think Coyote would use computer but accidently downlod a virus

i think he'd open a web browser then BAM goatse

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
not up to your usual standards i'm afraid... was thinking about giving to your patreon but now i'am having doubts

jony ive aces

designer of the lomarf car

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i think he'd open a web browser then BAM goatse

Breakfast All Day

no they will not posted:

Coyote tries to use the same computer but can only read my posts

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

not up to your usual standards i'm afraid... was thinking about giving to your patreon but now i'am having doubts

on the contrary this is his best thread yet

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

yeah actually they will

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I stopped doing the patreon. I got bored of the joke

maniacdevnull

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

no they will not posted:

I guess I'll have to give all this money to orphans or something now

obstipator

by FactsAreUseless

no they will not posted:

i thot it was funny :]

Migishu

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

i do praise, however, the coyotes ability to paint realistic PPPoE tunnels though

GameCube

start a new patreon with a new joke and I will continue to patronize it. I love to support my favorite Content Creators

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy
dont tease me

i am going through that sad man-child phase of actually considering having a patreon for my stupid fuckin renders but I don't want the shame of having one and having no donations

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy
but do want money and of course I might have to risk the shame

Asymmetric POSTer

echinopsis posted:

but do want money and of course I might have to risk the shame

no one is gonna give you money mate

Roosevelt

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

master hacker roadrunner sees an open tunnel and goes straight in. inept coyote tries the same and is apprehended by the fbi.

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy

mishaq posted:

no one is gonna give you money mate

this is my fear. no legit job.. and the shame of asking for cents on the hour for doing pointless poo poo with my pc :qq: :cry:

DONT THREAD ON ME

by Nyc_Tattoo
yabba dabba do while

DONT THREAD ON ME

by Nyc_Tattoo
wait thats not looney tunes

Jonny 290

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Roosevelt posted:

master hacker roadrunner sees an open tunnel and goes straight in. inept coyote tries the same and is apprehended by the fbi.

no they will not eheheheh

Farmdizzle

Hagel satan

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

yabba dabba do while

deprecated in favor of yabba dabba while

e: oh wait you needed at least one yabba dabba before the loop terminated.

This is why I'm a plumber

Farmdizzle fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Jul 22, 2016

GameCube

coyote tries to follow roadrunner through the tunnel but his private key has been revoked. Fail

alnilam

Stinky_Pete posted:

Ban roadrunner for wallhacking

FluffieDuckie

Welcome thread!

We rescued this one from the gas chamber where some other forum accidentally tossed it. I thought you guys would have fun with it

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

FluffieDuckie posted:

Welcome thread!

We rescued this one from the gas chamber where some other forum accidentally tossed it. I thought you guys would have fun with it

I was wondering why yospos was invading BYOB - I was pleasantly surprised!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Roosevelt posted:

*holds up sign* [I've been framed!]

obstipator

by FactsAreUseless
thank u bybo. u are heroes !

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the coyote paints a fake secure connection icon on a computer screen, with a phished amazon.com page.

the roadrunner stops, types for a minute, with a horn immediately honking and a package rolling to his feet. opening it, the roadrunner starts up the motorized scooter contained within and drives off.

angered, the coyote runs up to order one of his own, but only has his identity stolen.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the coyote builds a fake pizza place storefront advertising "free birdseed pizza for all roadrunners," which is another attempt at the whole ball-bearings-mixed-in-with-birdseed-to-give-chase-with-a-magnet gag.

the roadrunner zooms by without giving it a second look.

the coyote shrugs with an air of nonchalance and takes a bite of a slice of pizza.

it turned out the pizza was undercooked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day

thanks byob for rescuing these c tier yospos jokes. why dont you workshop some and maybe we can release them as yospos dlc

• Locked thread