Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Reminder quad feed starts today for a whole week so I’ll be on playing zombies or MP whenever you guys and gals show up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Reminder quad feed starts today for a whole week so I’ll be on playing zombies or MP whenever you guys and gals show up.

Just got done doing 3 double shifts back to back so give me a few hours to get some sleep and I will be game.

Also opened 2 big bundles and the only epic weapon I got was Type 2 Butchers. FML.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Yeah that’s the problem with the big bundle. It is only worth it if you’re an idiot like me that have been farming keys constantly / buying every hack and bundle whenever available.

Week 3 boxes should be up today and the epic auger in it looks real good.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
Talking of which, here's a video doing a review about this new auger variant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKuaRdHEBxQ

It has significantly more recoil so this is really a more close quarter centered lmg variant but they lie when they say "has a lower maximum fire rate than the base variant", it shoots just as fast!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

BobbyBaudoin posted:

Talking of which, here's a video doing a review about this new auger variant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKuaRdHEBxQ

It has significantly more recoil so this is really a more close quarter centered lmg variant but they lie when they say "has a lower maximum fire rate than the base variant", it shoots just as fast!

Continuing the long tradition of the answer to any headliner asking a question being "no".

Say... since Activision patented that bullshit matchmaking to make newbs buy loot boxes, does that mean no one else can use that style of matchmaking, unless they pay The Big A a license fee?

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Oct 23, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

BobbyBaudoin posted:

I’m generally ok handling recoil so I think I’m still going to go for this and give it a fair shot. It doesn’t look nearly as good as it did on paper, though. Moving it to a 4-5 kill range always kinda negates the skip ramping up part.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

BobbyBaudoin posted:

this is really a more close quarter centered lmg variant

Bitch please, Fury is way more close quartered in that you have loving dumb hip spread to start.

Also, watch as people call it OP while not realizing it's a 4-shot minimum now.

... poo poo it still might outclass the Flatline.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Took me 17 boxes to get it (including the free one) :negative:

Anyways with double keys and one zombie run a day + whatever MP we play should get me back to 1000 by next week. May need a few extra zombie runs in the weekend to close it out.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Looking for serious shooty man's if anyone wants to join me.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I played Advanced Warfare tonight. I ran around with an ASM1 and poo poo on people, it was fun. I guess the Supply Drop weapons are pretty good because I saw a lot of them and not many ASM1 or BAL users.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Another night, another Katana giveaway. Plus some good games all right with the pumpkin auger crew.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Another night, another Katana giveaway. Plus some good games all right with the pumpkin auger crew.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PinkVictoriousHamster-mobile.mp4

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

im not joking, this is the poo poo that makes me buy these games every year

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

im not joking, this is the poo poo that makes me buy these games every year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_svYyPi3Alk

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Also looks like you can get yet another 2 rare crates by visiting the quartermaster in the website. I may need to check this poo poo daily.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Contracts are out for the week.

MP: 60 Keys, Epic Weapon Hack :eyepop:
Zombies: 30 keys, 250 salvage

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Which Zombies map though.

Also if the Joint Ops is the Epic Weapon Hack, :stare:

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Also looks like you can get yet another 2 rare crates by visiting the quartermaster in the website. I may need to check this poo poo daily.

Game must like you because I didn't get poo poo. Also ready to play whenever to get that sweet epic weapon.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

widespread posted:

Which Zombies map though.

Also if the Joint Ops is the Epic Weapon Hack, :stare:

Yeah the joint op is the hack. I’ll be home around 6ish and will jump right on to either play or farm keys. Maybe both?

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Oct 24, 2017

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Woo! My epic hack got me the Raijin Synergy.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Okay, Epic Weapon hack means I will play this dumb game again... tomorrow. I don’t have a lot of time to play tonight.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

gently caress I'm spent. Busy doing the ol' key farm.

71 keys to R40 in 1 hour 14 min. Fuckin' hell the Katana is too good.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Between the two contracts, one high level round of zombies, and some MP shenanigans, we got over 200 keys tonight.

Game owns.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Guys life is complete. Blood dad just acknowledged me and said bravo. I'm tearing up.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Wraith Mom is so much easier to impress.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I hate you so much, Macys.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Clearly, the algorithm is giving me cool weapons to incentivize you to buy more loot boxes. :pseudo:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

If you get on in the next 40 minutes to so you can join my SS key run and grab around 75-80 keys.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Sadly, my work does not afford me the opportunity of signing out before 8:30 Eastern at the earliest.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I was not expecting to have WWII weekend off, but I do now. I’m not sure if I want to play Mario Odyssey first, though. The first weekend of a new COD tends to be kinda rough.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Mario Dress Up is more worth it than WW2 at launch, I assure you*

*I don't own it but that's the gist of it from what previews I saw

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mill Village posted:

I was not expecting to have WWII weekend off, but I do now. I’m not sure if I want to play Mario Odyssey first, though. The first weekend of a new COD tends to be kinda rough.

https://twitter.com/loddedin/status/923677119342813184

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Aaaaaand it’s a new weekend bundle.

525 keys: 15 rare crates, 1 random epic supply drop, 1 guaranteed epic mk 2 weapon, and epic weapon camo.

I think this is pretty “good” on the keys (it’s 450 for 15 crates and you’re essentially getting 18 with 3 of those being guaranteed epics). The hacks should be dupe protected (mk 2 weapons and camo). The epic supply drop could be anything, though. There’s also no limit as to how many time you can buy it so you could technically farm the absolute poo poo out of SS and get it a few times? I’m probably going to skip just because I already have too many epics to work on and not feeling the need for an epic whatever and camo. If the 15 boxes were dupe protected I would definitely jump on.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Oct 27, 2017

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Forget weapon bundles, I wish there was a synaptic bundle with guaranteed synaptic pieces.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I only go for weapon bundles because I still want the warsight and the epic trenches and like 3 more guns. Also because they refuse to move poo poo from the quartermaster collection to craft able prototypes. My guess is once WW2 comes out they’ll start loosing poo poo up bit by bit to keep the playerbase going for a while kinda how BO3 had new releases well throughout this year.

EDIT: Oh by the way the epic supply drop’s epic item could be epic SALVAGE.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

I'm going to skip this bundle. I needs the dupe protected boxes more than anything.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Kizurue posted:

I'm going to skip this bundle. I needs the dupe protected boxes more than anything.

The only way to avoid duplicates is to not play.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Mister Facetious posted:

The only way to avoid duplicates is to not play.

Or just wait for dupe protected bundles like the last one.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Kizurue posted:

Or just wait for dupe protected bundles like the last one.

Once every three months isn't exactly the best frequency. :iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Mister Facetious posted:

Once every three months isn't exactly the best frequency. :iamafag:

It's about the frequency of getting a decent weapon anyways.

• Locked thread