Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
While FFA is a great place for grinding up rank from what I've read, Guardian is just as hilarious.

Entire matches where the orb is barely even touched, it's just both teams hurling themselves at each other, with the actual score barely reaching double-digits from the one or two poor people who don't realize what's going on. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Mill Village posted:

Macy's wouldn't be playing it if he didn't enjoy it.

Someone completed all the Special Ops. The master calling card is pretty cool. Oh and the "I have no idea what I'm doing" challenge from Ghosts is one of them. The calling card for that is amazing. :allears:

https://mobile.twitter.com/StonewallTabor/status/801806853302812672

Oh god, Space Dog calling card.

I must get it.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

widespread posted:

Oh god, Space Dog calling card.

I must get it.

Seems somewhat easier to get too. Except the gun unlocks at 48 and I just prestiged :negative:

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Seems somewhat easier to get too. Except the gun unlocks at 48 and I just prestiged :negative:

What's the challenge for it again? Couldn't see on the Twitter vid.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
http://i.imgur.com/CmwkYnu.jpg

Chacha I bought this just for you

feverish and oversexed fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Nov 25, 2016

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Yay! What's your psn? I'm horrible at matching forums names with gaming bro/grrl names.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

housefly posted:

Yay! What's your psn? I'm horrible at matching forums names with gaming bro/grrl names.

Revotfel

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

widespread posted:

What's the challenge for it again? Couldn't see on the Twitter vid.

It's 100 kills with the hailstorm while using an optic, akimbo and quickdraw attached..

also why is no one playing?

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Nov 25, 2016

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

i did the exact same thing.

frustratingly a while I was using akimbo hailstorms with optics and laser sights on based on hearing about the challenge from Ghosts

If i'd known about the quick draw part i'd probably have been the first person to ever get that calling card

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

It's 100 kills with the hailstorm while using an optic, akimbo and quickdraw attached..

also why is no one playing?

They're probably all in Hardcore Dom on the rooftops of the maps. I would consider giving these things a try but my only Nuke weapon is the DCM-8.

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Oh hey! I thought you were obese janissary or something like that. Let's play titanfall! Jack and Javes have it too.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

housefly posted:

Oh hey! I thought you were obese janissary or something like that. Let's play titanfall! Jack and Javes have it too.

I was leftover once, then Obese Janissary, now this. Name change threads are fun? I can't help but post in them tho.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Its Friday, where is the "special surprise" IW had for us?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
They're moving to strictly PvP again, to save money. :newlol:

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Mill Village posted:

Its Friday, where is the "special surprise" IW had for us?
An extra 3 salvage in your 30 key box!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

SubponticatePoster posted:

An extra 3 salvage in your 30 key box!

I only needed 13 salvage to get my RAW Benediction.

I called it that it would be short.

It gave me 11.

Only because it gave me a duplicate RAW did I cross the threshold.

What a loving abusive piece of poo poo.

V - gently caress that noise
I took my own father to court for that.
My mother and I didn't take that poo poo from my dad, and I won't take it from Activision. - More accurately, I won't reward Kotick for it (no choice but to take it).
They're only lucky no one else can program how the right stick works correctly.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Nov 25, 2016

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
It hits you because it loves you, Macys.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

This game is somehow even better now than I'm playing on a good TV.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I bought a 1080P TV earlier this week and the game actually looks pretty good. It was kinda blurry and muddy looking on my 720P TV.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
RIP Hotdog this weekend.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Infinitewarfare/comments/5ety06/remove_genesis_until_exploit_is_resolved/dafkl5l/

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

RIP the one good map.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

There's always 24/7 Terminal.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Why is it never in the normal rotation? I don't mind that map.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Reddit posted:

These would not occur if you and your team are quick enough on banning these idiots as soon as reports and screenshots come in !!

But uh, isn't this exploit spot happening in HARDCORE where killcams aren't a thing? Like, maybe they are fast. It's just people like that that are slow.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Mister Macys posted:

Why is it never in the normal rotation? I don't mind that map.

Probably the same thing they did with BLOPS 2 and 3. They'll make it free sometime in January and it will be added to all the playlists.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Oh yeah, I forgot it was this year's nuke town.

Thanks for splitting the player base before the game even launched, Activision! :tipshat:

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Mill Village posted:

Probably the same thing they did with BLOPS 2 and 3. They'll make it free sometime in January and it will be added to all the playlists.

Or they will play it like they did in Ghosts and AW, where new maps stay in their own playlist and don't get added to the rotation until the next DLC pack comes out. Seems like Treyarch is the only one that adds them in right away.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Gun Game is good and real and my friend. Gun Game owns.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

And you always get the knife for one-hit humiliations :getin:

I watched one pubby the day before yesterday drive everyone with a mic insane by going 40+ with 25 or so knife kills. :allears:

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
i didn't buy titanfall so let's Play

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I could have just bought this poo poo on PC if I knew we were just going to play TDM the whole loving time.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

why the heck is hardpoint still not in the pc version?

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Hey man if yall wanna play hardpoint or s&d or domination or fun (gun) game or infected im down my psn is EffEmmEll but know my connection is lovely and I usually play with my gf too if thats cool

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
map rotations seem very stale right now

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

FirstPersonShitter posted:

why the heck is hardpoint still not in the pc version?

There's also no kill confirmed unless it's part of Mosh Pit. KC was one of the few alternate modes that had players in BO3.

Carecat fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Nov 26, 2016

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

map rotations seem very stale right now

I think somebody said that they removed some of the maps temporarily so that they could have bugs/exploits fixed.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Mill Village posted:

I could have just bought this poo poo on PC if I knew we were just going to play TDM the whole loving time.
But then you'd miss out on our scintillating conversations. (I don't care what game mode we play, I am equally bad)

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
hackusations on console in 2016

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

SubponticatePoster posted:

But then you'd miss out on our scintillating conversations. (I don't care what game mode we play, I am equally bad)

We should play mosh pit.

Javes posted:

hackusations on console in 2016

I love how pubbies don't realize how predictable they can be. If you keep going to the same spots, people are going to figure it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

I have also bought the latest game from Infinity Ward, Titanfall 2. Though I'll probably end up playing IW when I return tomorrow night for 2XP.

Looking at the stats I have, the Hailstorm has the exact same 3HK/4HK ranges as the R3K. And from the numbers and playing impressions, I don't see much of a point to SMGs in IW? The KBAR and ARX can hang with SMGs within their optimal ranges, and you're not much of a threat at midrange with the recoil and aim assist nerf.

• Locked thread