Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Man the COD4 Remaster is loving gorgeous, and puts to shame 99% of the other "remasters" that came out in the last year or so. I am stoked for the return of the best multiplayer game ever made, already prepping myself for playing HC with martyrdom and 3x frags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Fatty_McLumpkin posted:

Come play MWR.. the water's fine.

I just went .36 in my first game, on Crash. I don't think I have it in me anymore. :( I played Mercenary TDM and it seemed liked everyone else in the game had never stopped playing.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Skeezy posted:

Just got to the space shooter part of the campaign in the beginning and it's honestly pretty fun. Jon Snow is killing me though because I can't unsee that character every time he pops up. It's so out of the norm for him IMO.

It's a solid campaign so far though.

The seamless transition from jumping into a jet and blasting off into space with no noticeable loading was really well done. ~versimillitude~

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Took a trip down memory lane last night. Like and share, thanks and God bless your heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LykZK6tu8yE

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Turdsdown Tom posted:

agh what the gently caress is the thread for MWR? is it this one? is it the other one? i don't know anymore

The MWR thread exists in your heart, friend.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

faantastic posted:

(EXCEP KILL CONFIRMED)

loving rude

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Mill Village posted:

The 360 version of Advanced Warfare is backwards compatible on Xbone now. Now you can play a game infested with hackers on your newer console.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6vb_AMMMNs

Months after announcing that they are going to have original Xbox titles become backwards compatible, we are yet to see Crimson Skies or Ninja Gaiden, but there's people out there working on poo poo like this? Who could possibly have wanted this? I know COD is popular but why would you even bother playing the 360 version if you have an Xbone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Mister Facetious posted:

I'm still upset that they never made RalliSport Challenge 2 backwards compatible with the 360.

Oof I forgot that was an OG Xbox game. drat that was a good game.

• Locked thread