Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Crazy how these threads continue to endure despite being the same circlejerk of losers endlessly shitposting.

You'd think you guys would be bored by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Malloc Voidstar posted:

will this have a healthy community on PC and should I buy it on PC? tia

No and no.

The only COD that's still kicking on PC is CoD4, every other is either dead, full of hackers or have like 200 players tops all in TDM.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Just a few more days, I enjoyed the beta even if its busted state and remastered will just be amazing all around.

I mean at least everyone can get the broken rear end guns instead of having to worry them randomly dropping from crates.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Meet the new CoD.

Same as the old one.

Every single one of my first matches in any CoD is always a loving stomp, that IW match was a spawn trap to, enemy uav, enemy uav, enemy uav, enemy warden, enemy scorchers, enemy uav for like 2 loving minutes straight, same poo poo happened to me in the beta, I can't tell if I'm just unlucky or what.

CoD4 at least went well the rest of the night, had some good matches with the glory of M16 stopping power, got a nice 19 streak in ambush like the good old days.

Its funny, I tried to find multiple matches in IW and it would close the lobby or reject the connection, that stomp was the only one that went through, should have taken it as a sign.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/AchyHippo/video/23144902

CoD4 nades. :newlol:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe its just initial impression but it seems all the work went into CoD4, its smooth as hell, perfect connections and whatever you remember from CoD4 back in 07 still works here, IW in comparison feels kind of off, been having nothing but connection issues all night to and I can't find a single zombie match either.

I'll just chalk it up to launch woes, I bought the Digital Deluxe edition so its not like I can get away from it.

Hopefully with friends its more fun, been bumping into to many pre-mades.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

victrix posted:

I am omega loving bad at IW. Gonna take a few nights to reacclimate I think, it's not BO3 or TF2 in pacing. It's like slower than BO3 movement but faster than any of them in killtime.

Think this is probably the roughest start I've had in a new cod in years, sum total of high end streaks I called in was a warden and a thor. I guess playing at midnight in the middle of BF1/TF2 guaranteed it'd be mostly hardcore mlg scuf pros, but jeeze.

I think the opposite, I feel IW is WAY faster than any CoD to date, the little double jump bar in particular drains faster but it also recharges faster so you can bunny hop almost constantly and you can chain some stupid retarded wallruns.

I still don't know the names of the maps, I know its next to C flag in Dom, and in that map there's a building with a little nook up top and you can wallrun forever, I must have stayed up there 2 minutes straight just to test it out.

Also I dunno if this is a bug but destroying UAVs and poo poo is giving me primary exp, I took out a thor and a warden last night and my NV4 is level 5 right now.

Alteisen fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Nov 4, 2016

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I don't know about you guys but I think I just won the game :huh:

I also got the same Mauler I used throughout the Beta so I think I'll be fine to get started.

And FYI your 10 SD from the season pass or whatever are already available. If your keys (on the crate purchase screen) are red then you have free crates to redeem.

I couldn't even access the store last night.

Edit: Oh there we go, no epics and way to many goddamn sniper rifles. :negative:

Alteisen fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Nov 4, 2016

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

sba posted:

we have all this advanced movement so you can get to that one room real fast to camp with your sniper rifle - my Infinite Warfare review

Its funny how true this is.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Getting nothing but bad connections in IW, also weird errors where it rejects my connection a lot.

Remastered on the other hand has been smooth as silk, one laggy match and it wasn't even that bad.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This game is a horrrible fuckfest of lovely connections and the fast TKK doesn't help.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Soul Glo posted:

Has anybody else been noticing lag so severe that the game looks as though it's running at like 5 FPS? This is unplayable.

Yep, had it in a bunch of matches tonight.

Had one amazing match where everything connected, went 15-5, even called in a warden for the first time ever, then back to 5-20 matches where even if I catch someone facing away from me they still have to time to turn around and melt me while I mag dump ineffectively.

I'm just gonna wait for a patch, game is honestly unplayable for me in this state, need to stop buying these drat games digitally.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Jeez after playing Remastered for an extended period I don't think I'll ever bitch about being fragile in CoD's ever again.

Can't react to poo poo.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Probably the most movement heavy CoD that's ever been out.

People just wanna lie on floors on camp a corner all day. :geno:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I think Macy's is gonna wanna see this.

https://m.reddit.com/r/Infinitewarfare/comments/5dcqnz/battlenonsense_has_done_his_analysis_of_the/

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

faantastic posted:

i didn't want this to be true but until IW stops with the loving obnoxious weapon unlock chains, IW doesn't feel fun. It's all in my head I'm sure, but man those orange guns seem much better than my gray and blue quality guns. I picked up TF2 last week and haven't touched MWR or IW since this morning to try the CTF bug. Even then, I wasn't unlock poo poo. I might try IW/MWR again but I would suggest people grab TF2 for $35 if they're not craay about IW/MWR in their current states.

Yea its probably in my head but whenever I'm dying to orange and purple guns from prestiged guys I feel they didn't earn it.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mill Village posted:

There's a RAW and an NV4 nerf coming. :negative:

I think the weapon balance is pretty good overall, so I'm not thrilled about these changes. The Volk is useless now.

I was hoping IW wouldn't do the weapon tweaking like Treyarch did in BO3.

RAW is a 3 shot at absurd ranges.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I think I've seen the stupidest guns can possibly get in this game, then I bump into a guy using a 3 burst pistol that kills at insane ranges and its impossible to react to because of the sheer killing speed of it. :geno:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It was the orange hailstorm, dont know what perks that one has.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/AchyHippo/video/24458942

I meant to do that.

Yep, totally planned, good job me.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Got invited to a bunch of search matches on Blops 3, crazy how much better that game is, its nice not dying to orange guns all the time.

Really the only gun I see commonly on it are marshals.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Got an orange Kbar variant on my Christmas gift of the day.

Went 40-8 my first match with it, I feel like I'm cheating with this thing. :geno:

Keep in mind that I'm absolute poo poo, that just doesn't happen to me, not even after Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I love my Invective Kbar, its like I'm cheating.

• Locked thread