Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

which cod thread am i supposed to post in

why is this happening

I know why though so please don't answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

bug chaser chaser posted:

Why is search and destroy gone :psyduck:

This loving game

ha ha ha, it was there yesterday wasn't it?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Troutz posted:

Seriously though, if there is anyone here that has some positive vibes to throw my away about IW, I'd love to hear it because so far I'm feeling like it was not worth $60 in the slightest.
it looks rad on the ps4 pro

you see it's like the matrix. every year you all reset with the same arguments as last year

it drives a poor old broken brain like me crazy, as i can't really tell the difference between this and other cods. Not that it's perfect, I think every cod needs a few large open maps and they've been not doing that since like MW2. one day maybe ill play a good map again

the zombies map is cool

the game looks rad.. did i say that?

ethanol fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Nov 13, 2016

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

housefly posted:

I have room in my heart for both titanfall and iw and will be switching between them.

Same but also battlefield 1

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

They need to remove the drat winners circle. It makes me vomit every time. It's so lame. Soooooo lame

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Deaths is no disgrace - Jon snow

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I tried a shotgun and some guy made fun of my kdr afterward

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I've been using the kbar and I lose a lot to nv4s

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

He's right

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Mister Macys posted:

Killing Floor 2 is what CoD zombies always should have been... well, minus the wall running. :iia:

And the pubbies aren't completely idiotic poo poo!

I haven't played kf2 but isn't it a doom clone? That's not why I play zombies

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Titanfall 2 is really good

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Playlist updated. CTF has been removed. :lol:

when search and destroy disappeared it was back within a few hours

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Shoulda boycotted

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Buy this game if you like star citizen

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

That's every map in IW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Godzilla07 posted:

Yeah, your matchmaking pool is still determined by which DLCs you have, and there's no way to disable DLC to get access to the base pool.

If this is true why do I have yet to play a dlc map? It's always precinct :burger:

• Locked thread