Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

is the SMG robot guy just a class loadout you can pick or is he some wacky killstreak thing you have to unlock per match?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i am extremely terrible at cod blops infinite pops but the loot gods saw fit to give me the dang old stab shotgun so I can instakill people in melee. it makes people insanely mad even though I still do terribly, so people pick up my gun when I die to try and wreck me or something but it just ends up with like everyone in the match using my dumb shotgun.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

I got the assault rifle that splits in two and I am now having a great time in COD BLOPS SPACE HOPS

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

I uncovered a graphical glitch with the stryker that reveals a horrifying truth:

This IS Ghosts 2. All the rigs are empty. They're ghosts. We've been dead all along.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

I got this great sassy hand gesture called 'Stop It'

http://imgur.com/a/WjWrX

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

so uh i ran into a guy who had coded characters in his name that flickered super fast and g ave a huge fps drop any time his nameplate was on screen.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

the flickering special characters were on pc.

the game is also now flooded with aimbotters on pc too.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Carecat posted:

I hear this a lot but 400 hours of Black Ops 3 I saw a definite aimbotter about three times. Wallhacks or trigger bots could be a different story.

I played a bunch of blops 3 on pc and never saw a hacker, or at least nobody I was sure was hacking. this game is a different story. it's been a lot worse the past couple of days, a lot lot worse. People going 51-0, spinning 180, locking onto heads, every kill a headshot, no recoil, just the fastest fire rate weapons possible.

Killed one of them 15 times with trip mines and the hardened trait for stryker because his aimbot wasn't locking onto tripmines and he'd just walk right into them like he couldn't even see them.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

to be fair even if you got the season pass its a question of 20 scrap per day vs 10 scrap per day. you're not getting an orange gun from crafting any time this century. best bet seems to be levelling the mission teams. They all give an orange gun at 50, and wraith gives one at 40 too. I'm following the saber mission team with THE most annoying challenges just beacuse the reward is akimbo SMGs.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i am having fun with it, to the point i switched from playing a ton of titanfall to mostly just playing this. I feel like there's more depth and detail in your loadouts and all the unlocks and everything. Titanfall is pretty shallow, you can unlock everything but the camos super fast.

people bitch about the different quality guns but they don't do very much. There's a couple of the super rare epic ones that are actually better than the base gun, but most just have minor poo poo.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

I levelled up sabre team 7 to max and got the akimbo hvr. It's devastating and ammo hungry and makes pubbies mad at you for your loot luck. Even though it's not a drop.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

wait you can buy crates with money in IW? How?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

JackGeneric posted:

You can buy points in IW too, my dude.

im on pc and i cant find an option in IW to buy them

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

This game makes me feel really old. I just don't have the knack for being mobile and ADSing. I can do one or the other. I can do well at this game but I have to use hipfire stuff.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Is there a list anywhere of which epics are actually any good? I already got the shotgun with the knife on which is hella sweet, but I've got like 4500 scrap and idk which epic to work towards. The Type 2 Butcher could be either super sweet or extremely poo poo. Likewise with the ERAD cerberus. Or the mauler mammoth. Or really any of the hipfire guns I actually like.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Thanks!

Also, did they patch in foregrips working yet? I see people running around with them all the time still.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

It's not bad on PC atm. although i would like to get infected or hardpoint or any of the bomb placing game modes.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Should I craft the flatline? I've got all the dang ol predecessors and 4600 scrap.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

I got to wraith level 27 but the friggin lobby closed before I could see what I got. It was purple but beyond that, who fuckin knows what it was. It wasn't an emblem, or a calling card, or a camo as far as I can tell. I wish there was a list of the unlocks somewhere.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Its weird, I have BF1, titanfall 2, and IW and out of the 3 i like IW more. BF1 just feels depressing and dull.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

the main really good guns arent the orange ones. Basically any of the ones with reduced recoil are good because of foregrips not working at all. Reduced recoil on already low recoil guns is great, reduced hip spread on good hipfire guns is great, but a lot of the oranges are just like, bad.

Like the KBAR orange is just a kbar with hollowpoints but a penalty to leg shots. The NV4 has a longer damage range but fires slower so you'll lose any close range contests vs regular nv4s. A few of the other oranges are just the regular gun with a different sight on it.

I have enough scrap to craft an orange and I don't know what to go for. All the really good oranges seem to be from the mission teams.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

people do not like me in this game

juggalo baby coffin fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Nov 21, 2016

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

I finally unlocked the extremely hideous diamond skin for shotguns.

It looks nicer in-game but its main purpose is to show people im a full time shitter

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Puckish Rogue posted:

I'm not sure when it changed but putting cryo mines on wallride areas over death drops (like that curved part on frost) give you an assisted suicide kill. I'm fairly sure that didn't happen when the game first came out. If I remember right I'd just get a hit marker and they'd show up in the kill feed as a dumb dummy.

This makes it the best part of the game.

Yeah its probably my favourite part of the game atm. I play as the stryker with the hardened perk so I can put the things all over.

'Cancer cryo mines' I believe they're called now.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

every time I say I'll just use my keys on the common crates and not save them for the rare ones, since theyre always bad.

then I save up 30 keys and scream.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

sheeeit i'm sitting on 5800 scrap, close to 6000, enough to craft a purple and an orange, I was gonna make the mauler mammoth or maybe the cerberus ERAD but I might hold off and save that poo poo for the datamined variants

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Does anyone have any top tips for micro turret placement? I need to get multiple kills with a single turret to unlock a stryker body, but the turrets kind of suck and anyone with a brain can shoot them looong before the turret kills them.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Carecat posted:

I'm up to 5 :v: You just have to hope you can babysit it/have team mates distract the enemy.

Made 0 progress with ballista double kills, triple gravity vortex and triple bull charge.

I'm up to 21 turret double kills. I play mostly domination but even then idk how I got that many. I've not got any more in a long time though.

Same with the 0 ballista double kills, and bull charges. I got one triple gravity vortex though.

So many of these challenges seem to rest on the other team being entirely retarded.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i got enough salvage to craft any epic i want but I still cant decide. god help me.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Seems somewhat easier to get too. Except the gun unlocks at 48 and I just prestiged :negative:

i did the exact same thing.

frustratingly a while I was using akimbo hailstorms with optics and laser sights on based on hearing about the challenge from Ghosts

If i'd known about the quick draw part i'd probably have been the first person to ever get that calling card

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

why the heck is hardpoint still not in the pc version?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Ive found the shotguns to be pretty great in this game. The two high speed ones are great for sweeping up nerds and the slower ones are reliable one shot kills to the chest.

• Locked thread