Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

It really is. Cunts either sitting in corners or quickscoping. There is no middle ground. It hasn't aged well at all.

IW isn't bad though. Which surprised me, considering i bought the gently caress off expensive pack just for MWR

Same. I thought all Id play was mwr but the more i play IW the more I enjoy it more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

trash person posted:

I have to ask, what's with all the netcode talk? As in, what is it that people are seeing/experiencing that leads them to declare it's bad netcode.

I'm playing on Xbox One, have 25mbps down internet. I haven't had any issues with playing the game that I would put down to netcode. None of the kill cams I've seen indicated to me that the netcode was to blame.

I've had very, very few issues as well, especially compared to destiny.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Kabr vs nv4 opinions?

• Locked thread