Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Carecat posted:

Will MWR manage a higher multiplayer count than the base game at some point?

I think it will have a higher population than IW will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The R.A.W is great and a good friend of mine.

Yeah i use the RAW with quick draw and stock and it owns. 3 hit kill at any range (as far as i can tell) and steady as a rock. Almost never need to reload it. Almost never run out of ammo. The only thing that gets me in SMG dudes getting in my face. Even those i can still win half the time.

Protip: I use double radars and the warfighter perk that lets me restock more radars when i kill someone. Almost no one uses Cold Blooded. So enjoy your constant wallhacks.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

JackGeneric posted:

No leaderboards, no stats, not even a goddamn medal viewer. The gently caress did they put their three years of effort into?

Yeah. This is loving retarded. It's poo poo that was in COD 5 years ago.

"Everyone's a winner" :downs:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Auron posted:

I changed my mind MWR is more trash than IW. Welcome to sniper fest.

It really is. Cunts either sitting in corners or quickscoping. There is no middle ground. It hasn't aged well at all.

IW isn't bad though. Which surprised me, considering i bought the gently caress off expensive pack just for MWR

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Made a video with a bunch of clips talking about my loadout and stuff: https://youtu.be/QQn9gaHFj1E

Have won my last 100 or so games of FFA in a row.

I'm really enjoying the single player in this. The visuals and locations are amazing. Feeling a bit guilty i have this game so much poo poo pre release.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Mister Macys posted:

How often do you play this game? I've gotten less keys than I do games played.
The payout rate is a loving joke.

I get about 1.5 keys a game.

But it's still slow as gently caress

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

FFA is much more fun now kills are worth 100.

Runni g gardline and getting a Warden after 9 kills is good poo poo.

Heard some people talking about lowering MTU could help connections. I tried it. It felt worse for the most part.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Mill Village posted:

People said that MTU poo poo when MW3 came out as well. It doesn't work.

Yeah it didn't do poo poo for me.

Im sure it was a nice placebo for someone though. It was worth a shot. Anything to fix some of these laggy lobbies.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

WattsvilleBlues posted:

What is included in the updates that are downloaded at the main game menu? I don't mean the title updates.

Bunch of poo poo in space zombies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Carecat posted:

Supposedly they've nerfed the Volt on consoles due to it being a monster in competitive.

I don't think I've seen anyone use that gun. Weird

• Locked thread