Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

So I am new to call of duty multiplayer so looking for tips because every single matched I've played, I get killed before I even get the chance to fire a single shot.

I have played shooters but for the life of me I cannot seem to land a single kill and die 20 times in a match

What Macy said but even once you get rolling and into some games with goons keep in mind you don't have to be a super killer to pull your weight. Capping points, shooting down air support and stuff like that can put you on top of the score board and is very much appreciated in every goon game I've been in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Bring back Carl and Karl.

Hot Carl.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Wazzit posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTlsOem2WU

I would probably pay full price for a MW2 remastered.

Gladly. And as much as I like the MW remaster I think they should actually fix the few issues it has and in turn fix the many MW2 has.

VVVVVV For sure! VVVVVV

kenny powerzzz fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Nov 29, 2016

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Stux posted:

this is something they should absolutely not do at all unless they want to ruin it

I mean I'd still play it, but lobbies destroyed with mountains of emergency air drops, trying to cap B during the javelin glitch or care package knifers skipping around not to mention the infinite tubes really only made the game fun when you're the one doing all the fuckery, and we've already done that. I'd really like to see MW2 with all the exploits and glitches removed. And no infinate tubes. I don't even care about the extreme knifing range of commando or stuff like the range on the 1887's.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Mister Macys posted:

what other forms of war criminal behaviour do you support :argh:

I'm just saying I'll take what I can get.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Le Saboteur posted:

My MWR update is 27.22 GB on Xbox One. What the hell.

So was mine. And then the servers were down.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

victrix posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3UfeqmcQLk

I think the twitch highlight is marginally higher quality? https://www.twitch.tv/evilgamer/v/111097767

Javes didn't get it from his perspective unfortunately. Almost had a third nuke in there too, but I think he killstole himself with a few propulsion kills :laugh:

I need to clip an equally ridiculous knife game I had after that, I think I went 40-8? That was NOT the game I got the Apex and Jave nuked and we lost the match, I'll have to clip that one too.

We are in fact, the worst at dom, the absolute worst.

edit: Best part in that entire video is 'N... No! Vulture NO!'

Did you used to stream MW2 as cute fuzzy bunny? I think I used to watch your streams then and didn't even know you were a goon.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

victrix posted:

Yeah, that's my XBL name (was? bone just collects dust).

I used to stream a lot, I got out of the SUBHYPE game literally a few months before they started the whole partner payment thing and subsequent explosion of twitch. I'm still a grandfathered partner, but I haven't seriously streamed in years.

Only reason I've been streaming lately is someone messaged me on my incredibly un-used youtube channel and asked why I haven't been streaming IW. I didn't have a good answer, so here we are.

Obviously streaming + alcohol = nukes and insane knife games, so why not.

(the 'why not' is 300-400 more sniper and pistol headshots :eng99:)

That's cool man. I really enjoyed your streams way back then. I really don't watch streams anymore and hardly play the "new style" cods with all the jumping but I did enjoy your stuff. :sissies:

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Bob Saget IRL posted:

Are the post match medals ever going to be a thing?

Sure. Next November.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Gordon Shumway posted:

If we're talking some MWR on the xbone, I'd be in.

I'll add you later and see if I can get some time to get on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Mill Village posted:

This "netcode patch" for MWR is a joke. It still doesn't feel like COD4, and that game was 100% P2P on consoles.

I bought Titanfall 2 which is the superior game, anyway.

It feels better for me. But I couldn't get an airstrike or a chopper back then and had terrible internet. It feels like everything in Mwr melts you so fast it doesn't matter. What does it feel like to you that you don't like? Are you getting shot around corners or shooting first and not seeing it on the kill cam? I've had very little of that.

• Locked thread